Conor cuts 30 pounds yets fights "midgets"

It would be nice to see Conor face opponents where size/power aren't his main advantages to see how skill sets actually compare. Come on Conor, man up after you get your ass handled by the smaller Aldo!

He had no problem putting the same sized Poirier away within minutes. He had no problem putting all of his opponents away his size and larger at Lightweight in Cage Warriors. If all you see is size and power with Conor then you're kidding yourself.

He had no problem putting the same sized Poirier away within minutes. He had no problem putting all of his opponents away his size and larger at Lightweight in Cage Warriors. If all you see is size and power with Conor then you're kidding yourself.

and its safe to assume you creamed your mantees just typing that paragraph while thinking of all the obscene things you'd let conor do to you.

It's also called the same amount of weight in pounds. Thanks for telling me that lighter guys that cut the same amount of weight in pounds as larger guys are cutting a higher % of their total mass.

If both Donald Trump and a poor homeless guy get ripped off for a hundred bucks it shouldn't be a big deal to either one right? After all it's the same amount of cash.

Bare numbers are meaningless until you look at things in context, and that's where percentages play a role.

I'm getting flashbacks to comments on Anderson Silva cutting 50 lbs from 235 to 185 for some reason . . .

I remember those days. With each thread, his weight went up like 5-10lbs.

On weigh in day Connor looks like the skeleton of a middleweight.

Back