Conor Cowboy Official AV bet thread.

@Deadwing88 thoughts for AV?
images
giphy.gif

@Dana's Moonface

AV, Location, Sig - 1 month

I have Conor by KO/TKO. You have all other results.

giphy.gif

@Hitto feel free to crawl out of the tub and toe the line if this creep doesn't man up.

@Mortal Wombat you can get it too.

Last edited:
Anyone want this heat?

I'll take McGregor.
{<Mcgoat}

If he fights Khabib, will you be interested in a lifetime AV bet?

I would definitely be up for that

No?

What a dumb question.

I would however be open to betting my av for a lifetime, if you put up $20,000 USD as well to even the odds.

No?

What a dumb question.

I would however be open to betting my av for a lifetime, if you put up $20,000 USD as well to even the odds.

You were getting on your high horse about Cow boy

I just wanted to show you wouldn't be as Cocky if Conor was up against khabib

Everyone knows Conor will win saturday

No harm done lol

They all ran when I offered a lifetime AV bet

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
lol at anyone betting anything with a guy who just recently squelched on a "lifetime ban" bet. Why would anyone take a bet with you? If they win you wouldn't pay up, and if they lose they lose.

lol at anyone betting anything with a guy who just recently squelched on a "lifetime ban" bet. Why would anyone take a bet with you? If they win you wouldn't pay up, and if they lose they lose.
What bet?

What bet?
Weren't you the guy that account bet on Fedor/Rampage? If so I'm actually in the same boat in thinking it was an early stoppage (have to be objective regardless of who is fighting) but the result is the result. You can't back down when a ref is a tad early and say "well that didn't count."

Weren't you the guy that account bet on Fedor/Rampage? If so I'm actually in the same boat in thinking it was an early stoppage (have to be objective regardless of who is fighting) but the result is the result. You can't back down when a ref is a tad early and say "well that didn't count."
No
That isn’t what a bet is

In order for it to be a bet I’d have to have an opposition and something in return had I won

You can say I broke a promise

{<shrug}

No
That isn’t what a bet is

In order for it to be a bet I’d have to have an opposition and something in return had I won

You can say I broke a promise

{<shrug}
Oh ok, I didn't know the details tbh. Thought it was a bet.

I have Cerrone winning this, Who's up for the challenge?

If Cerrone wins, Your AV will be Cerrone's win, meaning if let's say he KOs or Submits Conor, you will have that as your AV. If it goes to Decision, you will have Conor's sad face as your AV.

If Conor Wins, I have the reverse or something else you choose. But only something that is about the fight or the 2 guys fighting, nothing else like 2 guys kissing or some shit I read about in this thread.

So again, Who's up for the challenge?

lol wat I have Conor

I have Cerrone winning this, Who's up for the challenge?

If Cerrone wins, Your AV will be Cerrone's win, meaning if let's say he KOs or Submits Conor, you will have that as your AV. If it goes to Decision, you will have Conor's sad face as your AV.

If Conor Wins, I have the reverse or something else you choose. But only something that is about the fight or the 2 guys fighting, nothing else like 2 guys kissing or some shit I read about in this thread.

So again, Who's up for the challenge?

Lol at this month old account and its page of demands

Back