Conor Cowboy Official AV bet thread.

1 month? I'll do a year, I got Conor.

1 month.

I've got Cowboy..

giphy.gif

Only true Conor nuthuggers need apply.
:D

@Deadwing88 Cowboy - @D 1 Wrestler McGregor.

@VinceArch and @Mortal Wombat Cowboy - @HoFF McGregor.

I'm a conor fan and I fully expect him to beat cerrone fairly easily...but anything can happen. and I almost never win bets...so I'd never beat on pretty much any fight...

Good luck finding people that will bet on Cowboy.

I got Cowboy.
What about it fruit boy @Fahcough 30 days AV slave and 1 weekend sleepover

Where's all the haters at now ? Only two AV Bets going ?

<JagsKiddingMe>

shook confirmed

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Where's all the haters at now ? Only two AV Bets going ?

<JagsKiddingMe>

shook confirmed

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
lol, the majority are not as retarded as me..
This pick is guaranteed to backfire.
<{anton}>

So Brave and Stunning
So is that a no on the bet? I think Conor has a good chance of losing this one. His new found lead right hook could spell disaster if Cowboy can time it with some straight punches. We may see Conor taking out by a Cowboy Cerrone super combo.

AV, Location, Sig

Who want it?

0oE5iXP.gif
Although I think Conor is going to win, I’ll take you up on that bet, considering you took the Khabib fight and held up your word.

There will be no excuses. I do think cerrone has a chance, or I wouldn’t be willing to bet it.

Although I think Conor is going to win, I’ll take you up on that bet, considering you took the Khabib fight and held up your word.

There will be no excuses. I do think cerrone has a chance, or I wouldn’t be willing to bet it.

well well

You’re a swell guy so I didn’t even wanna hit u up on this one. And nobody wants to change that AV, lets be honest.

But if none of these chodes hit me up in the next day I’ll take u up on that.

well well

You’re a swell guy so I didn’t even wanna hit u up on this one. And nobody wants to change that AV, lets be honest.

Fair enough. Good luck hunting. I owe you a bet, so you know where to find me. It’s weak if people are predicting a cowboy win and won’t take that bet. I feel like anything can happen.

well well

Fuck it I will take one for the team

I'm in Av only!

Back