Conor claims his foot was broken 3 weeks before Khabib

Look how he strutted around the Octagon before Khabib came out. I don't believe him at all. Why are we only hearing about this now??

If McGregor was living in a mansion in Aldo's head, Conor just bought a continent inside of Khabibs.

And it doesn't make sense! If it made any sense we would have heard about it not long after the fight and Dana would've said something.

Last edited:
Conor is more Brazilian than he knows.

Broken foot, insinuated that Dagestan fighters are all roided to the gills then praises No Love.

Whatever eases the pain Conrad. If he loses one more fight he's done and we can all move on from the charade. His die hard fans can watch him in the WWE.

So eight months after the fight he suddenly remembers he had a broken foot.

His flat footed approach was most likely the game plan considering everyone in the entire world knew Khabib was going to try to take him down.

Anyway, he should release the x-rays like Aldo did.

Yeah I mean I'd like to see some evidence of the broken foot as well

I just think he was a lot slower / stiffer than normal because he hadn't been living a super clean life outside of the cage ever since the Floyd fight. He needs to stay active and fight 2 - 3 times a year in order to really get back to his peak

Add Conor with that "Light on his feet In and out footwork" to the list of mythical sherdog fighters. Right next to Chuck with that look in his eye.

Last edited:
You clearly don't know what the fuck your on about.

I broke my foot 3 years ago, walked into the hospital, got an x-ray and walked out with nothing more than a compression on it.

Not all breaks require a cast, it wasn't 100% back to normal for about 8 weeks but at no point did it prevent me from walking.

Not all breaks are created equal.

Do you ever stop defending every word that comes out of this guys mouth, is it possible he occasionally lies? We all do hes not a god.

dos_anjos.jpg

So a broken foot isn't an excuse to pull out, but it's an acceptable excuse if you lose? If RDA hadn't pulled out, and McGregor had won, I wonder what his reaction would've been had RDA cited a broken foot as for the reason he lost <Lmaoo>.

Could you of done any of this? Seems like a lot of kicks for warm up with a broken foot.

I couldn't do any of that with or without a broken foot, hell I broke my foot by falling down one step..:oops:

You also have to remember that athletes on Conor's level have access to medical treatment like plasma injections that hugely accelerate the healing process.

It's actually quite common for athletes to play on after suffering a broken foot, there is obviously different degrees as to how bad of a break it is, and no one is claiming his foot looked like Cathy Bates had paid him a visit.

It's not a really a reach to suggest that considering all his talk about making it to the fight that he let his ego talk him into fighting with an injury like that.

And if this came from a different fighter most reasonable people would see it as fairly plausible.

I guess the first edition of the big book of excuses did so well they are doing another run. Probably just wanted to include a new chapter.

I couldn't do any of that with or without a broken foot, hell I broke my foot by falling down one step..:oops:

You also have to remember that athletes on Conor's level have access to medical treatment like plasma injections that hugely accelerate the healing process.

It's actually quite common for athletes to play on after suffering a broken foot, there is obviously different degrees as to how bad of a break it is, and no one is claiming his foot looked like Cathy Bates had paid him a visit.

It's not a really a reach to suggest that considering all his talk about making it to the fight that he let his ego talk him into fighting with an injury like that.

And if this came from a different fighter most reasonable people would see it as fairly plausible.
What about the after party vids? If it wasnt hurt enough to warm up, party ect. Why bring it up? Just face it dude, you would buy anything hes selling.

Do you ever stop defending every word that comes out of this guys mouth, is it possible he occasionally lies? We all do hes not a god.
Why would it need defending....

Oh that's right coz people like you feel the need to attack everything he says.

Is it possible he occasionally tells the truth....?

The reason I think what he said is plausible is that it makes sense, I have been wondering why he fought the way he did, I thought maybe he's just went soft, that it might be over for him, but this could also explain it.

Considering he didn't seem to show much footwork at all, I'd like to believe him.

Looked so light on the feet vs Holloway, Poirier, Aldo, and Alvarez

You'd believe him too if he told you the earth is flat, vaccines are bad and you're the love of his life.

It's almost like a light bulb went off in Conors head when he read that guys tweet about being flatfooted.

" Holy hell that's it, my feet! I lost because I had a broken foot!" Then proceeds to respond.

What about the after party vids? If it wasnt hurt enough to warm up, party ect. Why bring it up? Just face it dude, you would buy anything hes selling.
What about them?

I didn't let my broken foot stop me going out either.

As for why even bring it up, he answered a question that I and many others have been asking since the night of the fight regarding why he didn't use his spring in and out footwork, clearly that type of movement is very hard on the feet so yes it makes sense.

As for believing anything he says, no, none of us know the truth, I'm merely saying that it makes sense and is plausible, it's most of the other people on this thread who are allowing their own biases to shut down legitimate possibilities.

"I'm happy with how the contest went"

WTF? He's happy he got dropped on the feet by a wrestler, flogged for 3 rounds, submitted with a neck crank, spat on, then sucker punched by Khabib's boys while Khabib went and bashed his in the crowd?

How the heck could anyone be happy about any of that? It was a complete and utter wrecking. Like, not a single thing went right for Conor at all.

Not to mentioned cheating multiple times and not being warned about it and yet he still failed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back