Conor claims his foot was broken 3 weeks before Khabib

this is nothing new, all champs former and present have at one time said because of this and that I didn't perform

time will tell

he was coming in from a 2-year MMA layoff so there's that

Stuck in the mud with a broken foot. At least he doesn’t pull out. RDA forfeited his biggest payday because he stubbed his toe.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Post the x-rays then you lying bitch, it's pathetic to make excuses like these.

His feet aren't swollen or bruised here at the weigh-in and he's not limping.

Khabib had a seizure the day before the fight, so there's that as well.

Considering he didn't seem to show much footwork at all, I'd like to believe him.

Looked so light on the feet vs Holloway, Poirier, Aldo, and Alvarez
But you just posted a thread about Conor telling you not to believe what you read....

{<huh}

could be true. But if it's true it seems weird he would wait so long to mention it. My guess would be he is just trying to make an excuse to hype a future fight by saying he wasn't at 100%.

51c-4FzPTnL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Haters are gonna hate, but it would certainly explain his unexpectedly plodding performance....

Khabib is a difficult fight for Conor at 100% so I'm not saying the result would have been different, no one can say that either way, but as a fan it makes me less concerned going forward, coz if he fights like that again he could lose to anyone in the top 10-15 at LW or FW.
So after the fight he has no cast on his foot. Yet he goes out partying. Then on tour to sell his crap. Is this a joke or do you not have common sense?

Hahahahhaha hahaha hahahhaha

O man this dude is salty over that loss.
First death threats to the family
Now broken foot.

Back