Media Conor beautifully speaks words into reality

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Power of the tongue

"If he's still conscious when he hits the mat, I will crush his hips pass his guard, and mount him.. and strangle him.. like a boa constrictor, wrapped around his long frame.. a boa constrictor wrapping around a gazelle."

Last edited:
I got $20 on Cowboy via sub, not cause I think it will happen but it was 8:1 odds and the only way Cowboy would win.

Let's be real, this fight gonna look like a replay of the Till fight if Cowboy doesn't grapple.

"If he's still conscious when he hits the mat, I will crush his hips pass his guard, and mount him.. and strangle him.. like a boa constrictor, wrapped around his long frame.. a boa constrictor wrapping around a gazelle."
It's actually scary how well he predicted his own loss

Reminds me of how Ronda said on Conan "It's not like she (Holly) is going to kick me in the head and knock me out or anything"

It's actually scary how well he predicted his own loss

Reminds me of how Ronda said on Conan "It's not like she (Holly) is going to kick me in the head and knock me out or anything"

This actually happens quite a bit lol. DC as well.

This actually happens quite a bit lol. DC as well.
Frank Mir said that Jones told him shortly before UFC 182 that he was going to outwrestle and decision DC to prove a point, and if they fought again he'd kick him in the head with his left leg and knock him out.

Frank Mir said that Jones told him shortly before UFC 182 that he was going to outwrestle and decision DC to prove a point, and if they fought again he'd kick him in the head with his left leg and knock him out.
Insane if true

Frank Mir latest promos have been so cringe just hang them up man. Wish he could get into broadcasting thought he was good with the WEC. Reminded me of a better version of current day Cruz in that he was technical in his color commentary role.

Didn’t check but wouldn’t be surprised if already is for a smaller organization.

Cowboy just got knocked out by a guy conor could have fought but chose not to.

conor is fighting justin's sloppy seconds.

So what you're saying is it isn't guaranteed Conrat can beat a gatekeeper?

Needeth I remind you, his whole power of the tongue, speaking words into reality has backfired before

I see someone is trying to keep the betting line honest...because YOU SHOULD BET THE HOUSE ON CONOR!!!....the rumor is this fight is predetermined in Conor's favor....you have Cowboy saying I want to "test" Conor's stand up....you got Conor saying the first one to shoot (a takedown) is Coward...all this is setting a narrative for the "ending" of the fight LOL...I mean they are not trying to hide it LOL...THE RUMOR is cowboy is taking a dive ( rumor so bad Cowboy had to address it in a video)….let stick the UFC and Vegas and bet the farm on Conor...see what happens LOL LOL

I've been following Conor, watching videos of him in the past days.
Honestly, I think it's likely that Conor TKOs Cowboy. In terms of style and power, it matches against the weaknesses of Cowboy. The only danger is how Cowboy will react to Conor's shots: Will he be rocked or not?
But I think he will. Looking at how he tagged Diaz in previous fights, I imagine that Cowboy is less durable.

The problem with Cowboy is that he tends to be stiff as a board and hittable, especially in first rounds.
Really, it's Conor's fight to lose.

I got $20 on Cowboy via sub, not cause I think it will happen but it was 8:1 odds and the only way Cowboy would win.

Let's be real, this fight gonna look like a replay of the Till fight if Cowboy doesn't grapple.
That is clearly not the only way Cowboy can win.

I've been following Conor, watching videos of him in the past days.
Honestly, I think it's likely that Conor TKOs Cowboy. In terms of style and power, it matches against the weaknesses of Cowboy. The only danger is how Cowboy will react to Conor's shots: Will he be rocked or not?
But I think he will. Looking at how he tagged Diaz in previous fights, I imagine that Cowboy is less durable.

The problem with Cowboy is that he tends to be stiff as a board and hittable, especially in first rounds.
Really, it's Conor's fight to lose.
I don't think so. Conor likes to lean slight back, hands down waiting to counter attack, so an opponent usually lunges forward with a jab or attempts a right cross and Conor lands his left hand. Most of his opponents were midgets, apart from Khabib and Diaz. Hell even Khabib had better standup than McNuggets.
Mcnuggets has always has a lead leg in range, and anybody with a good kicking style can exploit that (why the hell Aldo did not do that is anybody's guess). Now Cerrone has lethal leg kicks and he said he will be ready for that counter attack style of Conor, so I expect him to utilise his leg kicks to Conors calf and front shin, plus to the midsection. After a few kicks to Conors lead leg and midsection, I can see Conor forced to move his hand down to protect his ribs. Bang a Cerone Shin kick to Conors chin will do the trick. A dazed leprechaun falling down and you know how elite Cowboys ground game is, when submitting a dazed opponent opportunity arises.

Attacking McNuggets lead leg will allow Cowboy to have a very effect offense, whilst at the same time not being vulnerable to his left hand. Put it this way, Cowboy has nothing to worry about, Conor couldn't even daze an old man in a pub, let alone Khabib (who took some solid shots off him and didn't even flinch).

Cowboy has a problem with guys who rush him, Conor dosn't do that as he is a counter attacker. Cowboy also likes to pick idiots off. Easy win for Cowboy to tell you the truth.

Ahead of his featherweight title unification bout with Jose Aldo at UFC 194 on Dec. 12, McGregor predicted that he will be the first man in UFC history to claim two belts in two weight classes simultaneously.
= happened as predicted

“Featherweight’s popping because I’m in here popping. If I go up to 155, guess what? All of a sudden 155 is popping. I might bless them with some big numbers as well in the future.”
= happened as predicted

“If I just go ‘huh’ (feints’), he will react a million times too much. That’s how I see the fight playing out. I see him over reacting, over extending, then KO’d unconscious.”
- happened as predicted

Ahead of his featherweight title unification bout with Jose Aldo at UFC 194 on Dec. 12, McGregor predicted that he will be the first man in UFC history to claim two belts in two weight classes simultaneously.
= happened as predicted

“Featherweight’s popping because I’m in here popping. If I go up to 155, guess what? All of a sudden 155 is popping. I might bless them with some big numbers as well in the future.”
= happened as predicted

“If I just go ‘huh’ (feints’), he will react a million times too much. That’s how I see the fight playing out. I see him over reacting, over extending, then KO’d unconscious.”
- happened as predicted

Also, before the Dustin bout:

"His toes will curl, and I will celebrate"

"I'm gonna crack him with a jab, and he's gonna wobble and I'm gonna put him away early. It's going to be a first round KO mark my words"

"He will wake up, and bow before me"

All of this happened, you can go watch it back yourself

so conor is back and so are the contards.

i think you use the power of your tongue on conor if you know what i mean

That is clearly not the only way Cowboy can win.
The only realistic way he can win.

Cowboy:
*Slow starter
*Chokes in big fights
*Chins been cracked recently
*Has issues with every decent southpaw striker he fights

Conor:
*fast starter
*career spent in the biggest fights in UFC history
*solid chin
*literally one of the best southpaw strikers in the sport

Look at what Nate did to a prime Cerrone on the feet (oh look another southpaw, see the trend?). Then look at what Conor did to Nate on the feet for two rounds. Those shots would have put Cowboy away easily. Hell nobody since Melvin has dropped Nate with punches before and Conor sat him down 3 times within two rounds.

I hope Cerrone comes out like the Brazilian cowboy fight, but due to what he's been saying and his status as a company man, I don't see much hope.

Back