Media Conor beautifully speaks words into reality

I got $20 on Cowboy via sub, not cause I think it will happen but it was 8:1 odds and the only way Cowboy would win.

Let's be real, this fight gonna look like a replay of the Till fight if Cowboy doesn't grapple.

Worth a shot man at that price

I doubt many thought Ruiz could beat Aj boxing

Hell nobody since Melvin has dropped Nate with punches before and Conor sat him down 3 times within two rounds.

Bendo did - I'm just being nitpicky though, I agree with your post.

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

I have a feeling Conor's chin has been cracked thanks to Nate and floyd and its starting to turn to fine china. Even Khabib knocked him down. Let's see what happens Nate got his chin cracked so many times a strong wind could knock him down now, I see the same thing starting to happen to con-man.

Also, before the Dustin bout:

"His toes will curl, and I will celebrate"

"I'm gonna crack him with a jab, and he's gonna wobble and I'm gonna put him away early. It's going to be a first round KO mark my words"

"He will wake up, and bow before me"

All of this happened, you can go watch it back yourself
What about what he said about being a 'boa constrictor' against Diaz (first fight)? That's exactly what happened to Mcnuggets,when Diaz did a rear naked choke and forced him to tap like a bitch. So you're probably right, he did predict it happening.

Outstrike? Of course he can if he uses his MT style and fight from kicking range and clinch. Outbox? Of course not..
Ok, I can respect that opinion even if I disagree with it.

IMO Conor is way too fast and powerful for Cerrone to handle standing up. Cerrone has struggled against weaker strikers than Conor.

If it goes long enough though, cardio will definitely play a factor and becomes advantage Cerrone. I just don't see Cerrone hanging around that long if his plan is really to test Conor's striking.

Ok, I can respect that opinion even if I disagree with it.

IMO Conor is way too fast and powerful for Cerrone to handle standing up. Cerrone has struggled against weaker strikers than Conor.

If it goes long enough though, cardio will definitely play a factor and becomes advantage Cerrone. I just don't see Cerrone hanging around that long if his plan is really to test Conor's striking.
I agree with you.. Conor is faster and more precise boxer. But Cowboy can win if he will use his kicking advantages and fight smart. I don't think it will happen though. I see Conor winning it.. unfortunately..

Frank Mir said that Jones told him shortly before UFC 182 that he was going to outwrestle and decision DC to prove a point, and if they fought again he'd kick him in the head with his left leg and knock him out.
Did he also tell him he was going to pump himself full of PEDs and hide from tests?

I hope Conor rips him to the body with a left and crumples him like the tinfoil from my breakfast burrito.

Back