Conor Badly Burned: Pub Owners Start Pouring His Whiskey Down Toilet

If Conor didn't give a fuck about what people think, he wouldn't have such a fragile ego where it made him punch the elderly.
Colin McGregory is truly a broken and shattered manlet.

Khabib bless.

Irish people (real Irish not fake American Irish) seem to hate McGregor with a passion.
I had a friend who lived in Dublin for work at the time Conor started really becoming a big star. I asked him about him and he said that he’s not very popular or liked in Ireland. Now, with all the scandals probably even less.

Is his behaviour really that surprising? Isn’t this what happens when a “lowlife” earns huge amounts of money overnight?

Last edited:
I had a friend lived in Dublin for work at the time Conor started really becoming a big star. I asked him about him and he said that he’s not very popular or liked in Ireland. Now, with all the scandals probably even less.

Is his behaviour really that surprising? Isn’t this what happens when a “lowlife” earns huge amounts of money overnight?
I don't think many of those lowlifes have sunk to levels as low as sucker punching a 72 year old man

Publicity stunt.

Conor's ALWAYS been a POS, this behaviour isn't a new thing.

Without a doubt.

This kind of stuff kills a brand. Because more people will get behind it, and it becomes a tipping point on a scale.

It's hard to recover from bad PR -- almost impossible.

This is not a one-time purchase. People here posting that he doesn't care are too short-sighted to see beyond just the initial profits.

Exactly my point. Hell, he punched an old man in the head over it. I also remember him flipping out when his whiskey was brought up by a journalist in a negative light.

He's really thrown himself into this whiskey shit, and now it's being flushed down the toilet in a very public way for all to see and take stock of.

Conor would absolutely not be happy with such public disrespect to his product.

Stardom like that drives people fucking crazy. They can't even take their family to a restaurant without being mobbed. Don't judge the man.

In Italy they have a saying and it goes something like this:”You wanted a bike? Now pedal”

He already made the money, he doesn’t care.

nonsense.

it would not be a good business plan to sell a lot, ramp up production and costs to meet demand, and then that demand falls off a cliff

(which assumes, of course, that this is not an isolated incident and that other bars will follow suit and that many consumers will also stop buying it).

Who cares, If Conor were to show up they would all get on their knees and celebrate

Dont think so. Even today many irish are quite proud and because of strong religious background dont take such an assault lightly. Imo he has fucked this up for good.

Irish pub owners in Florida have given up on Conor McGregor as a video of one owner pouring bottles of Proper No. 12 whiskey down the toilet has emerged.

Staff at Salty Shamrock pub in Apollo Beach, Florida posted a video of them pouring their supply of Proper No. 12 whiskey down the drain. Owner Sean Rice was at the forefront of the pouring, in retaliation to the video of McGregor allegedly punching an elderly man.

“That’s the low life there that we’ve all supported,” Rice is heard saying while pointing to a framed photo of McGregor atop a toilet. Check out the video here.

“Cheers to you,” another staff member says.

“Alright guys, get that in the toilet, because that’s where his whiskey belongs right now,” Rice says. “Get in here. Proper 12, to hell with it. It will never be sold in this bar.”

A number of staff at the bar then proceed to pour bottles of Proper No. 12 whiskey down the toilet.

“That’s where McGregor’s whiskey belongs. He’s a scumbag lowlife,” Rice says as the staff continue to pour the bottles down the toilet. “It smells strong doesn’t it?”

The owner then points back to the framed photo of McGregor.

“That picture right there? Throw it in the trash,” Rice says.

They then flush the toilet.

The owner then shows himself collecting all the empty bottles of Proper No. 12.

“We are now Proper 12 free in the Salty Shamrock,” Rice declares.

The framed photo of McGregor is then removed from the glass and the picture of him is torn up by a staffer.

“Life’s too short to be associated with scumbags,” Rice says.

The empty bottles are then taken outside and thrown into the trash, never to be seen again.

“Throw them hard, break them, there you go,” Rice says.

“Well folks, that’s how I felt about a so-called Irishman punching an old man in a bar. Just disgusting behaviour!”

-BJPenn.com

Sad pricks.

I wonder how much of his whiskey is sold in bars versus stores. Because if retailers buy a lot and follow suit, that won't be good.

Shitty product makes it easy to toss. This rubbish was a short-term investment from the start.

lol That old man is the low life.. people going full retardt with this thing. He DESERVED the punch period

So they bought his product, gave Conor the money, then flushed it down the toilet so that they couldn't recoup their losses?

Lol. Conor stays the most intelligent man in the world
Are you all retarded? You make money only if you sell your product constantly. You dont too much money from few bottles. The worst what can happen is if your customer doesnt order anymore.

Pub owner better not turn his back if he's ever around Conor, might get a love tap

It's like those idiots who burned Nike sneakers and Gillette razors... buy the product, give them their money and extra exposure.
And then Gillette reports loses of almost a billion dollars

Are you all retarded? You make money only if you sell your product constantly. You dont too much money from few bottles. The worst what can happen is if your customer doesnt order anymore.
Nobody was gonna order anymore anyway after 2019 lol

Back