Conor Badly Burned: Pub Owners Start Pouring His Whiskey Down Toilet

Wait until that pub owner gets a proper visit from Conor and his goons. No elderly person, cellphone or woman on her flowers will be safe.

Irish people (real Irish not fake American Irish) seem to hate McGregor with a passion.

What makes you say that? I’ve never heard a louder applause from
The crowd For Conor when he fights. Especially for an mma fighter.

If Conor didn't give a fuck about what people think, he wouldn't have such a fragile ego where it made him punch the elderly.
Truthfully none of us have any idea what's going on with Conor right now. People fight struggles every day that no one knows about. He could be going through some shit and just got sick of the public harassing him all the time.

Stardom like that drives people fucking crazy. They can't even take their family to a restaurant without being mobbed. Don't judge the man.

Do people actually think Conor is a billionaire?

What makes you say that? I’ve never heard a louder applause from
The crowd For Conor when he fights. Especially for an mma fighter.
Ask any person from Ireland or go ahead and check reddit/Ireland or all the newspaper publications there etc. The common opinion seems to be he's a criminal who let money get to his head and a bad representation of the country. His main supporters are Americans.

I guess a much larger percentage of them used to be fans of his around the time of the Aldo fight, but even then most of the people flying out to see him were Irish travellers. A lot of the mainstream hated the way he trash talked.

No shit.. bunch of soyboy's nowadays big deal he punched an older guy, the old guy was probably being a rude drunk prick, omg better not saying or do anything in today's pc culture... fuck em..
I agree. Fuck Conor McSoyBoy. He's so fragile, Humpty Dumpy shares stories and memes of Conor to his kids.

You guys are such bitter teenage girls to a successful guy like Conor.

You’re like the ugly girl I’m school telling everyone that the pretty, smart girl has herpes out of spite and jealously.

A lot of mma fans follow conor for tabloid articles.

I’m not going to pretend
To know what Conor does in his free time.
But it’s
Pretty obvious to see he’s having a great time And made an unimaginably wonderful life for his family.

He’s a fun fighter to watch fight. He’s fun on the mic. That’s all I can ask from a prizefighter. In particular the former.
You misunderstand my sincere post in celebration of a perfect life.
I actually do like prizefighters who are trainwrecks, but not so much when their lifestyle affects their ability. Which it has.

It's amazing how some people are brainwashed by materialism here and don't understand anything but the language of money. This act is symbolic.

You know, Conor is just staying in the Press....they say no press is bad press.
He is definitely reshaping some of his image with all these negative actions, but on the flip side people are still talking about him, and his notoriety is still alive. Can't be too bad for whisky sales.

good for the bar owner

it's funny how ppl are ciriticizing him saying he's doing it for likes or calling it a social media stunt, well yeah isn't that part of how mcGregor got so famous in the first place? If you feel pissed off about who he's become and his actions how is it not fair as fck to voice your opinion this way.

They might as well just flush their money down the toilet. The Salty Shamrock is a fucking dump anyway. I'll bet anything they just filled empty bottles with iced tea or something because they can't afford to waste money at that shithole bar.

its cool, Conor's nut huggers will travel to Ireland drink from toilet..after taking a shit in the toilet....

Don't really care about the story but, anyone else think that commercial is absolutely retarded?

Back