Conor arguably beats Lawler

Weak thread.
conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

GrossNegligibleBarnacle.gif

I love how Lawler pivots the back leg when he throws the cross, even in a flurry. I mean, its the first thing they teach you but how many MMA fighters do actually throw it like that in the heat of the battle?

Yeah, I'm not saying he didn't land anything. He hit Nate with some good shots.

But the fact is that Conor went balls to the wall and threw everything he had at Nate trying to KO him in 1 round but didn't rock him once or come close to finishing him...
Say what you wish but saying he "tickled him" is a load of bullshit.

I think Conor could ko him pretty easy. I also think Robbie would ko him first.

Lawler is very hittable, the guys he faced recently have no finishing power (Carlos "The natural born Runner", Johnny "Clinch" Hendricks, Rory "The Decision King" Macdonalds.

For all the "Ill take his soul" that you guys talk ,the truth is Lawler gets hit ALOT. Nate is rarely rocked so its hard to see him go out, but remember even Nick finished Lawler so dont act that losing to Nate is such a big deal. Lawler is smaller than Nate and much more hittable. Lawler also doesnt have world class bjj.

Conor McGregor finishes him in rd 1.
Any tighter grip on them nuts and they may pop

Conor beats Lawler 10 times out of 10... at touchbutt

Lawler is very hittable, the guys he faced recently have no finishing power (Carlos "The natural born Runner", Johnny "Clinch" Hendricks, Rory "The Decision King" Macdonalds.

For all the "Ill take his soul" that you guys talk ,the truth is Lawler gets hit ALOT. Nate is rarely rocked so its hard to see him go out, but remember even Nick finished Lawler so dont act that losing to Nate is such a big deal. Lawler is smaller than Nate and much more hittable. Lawler also doesnt have world class bjj.

full-retard.gif

Please refrain from posting on these forums again, you are not mentally fit to do so

Johnny Hendricks has no KO power? Tell that to Martin Kampmann...

Only thing I agree with, is that Lawler is hittable.

Back