Conor arguably beats Lawler

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lawler is very hittable, the guys he faced recently have no finishing power (Carlos "The natural born Runner", Johnny "Clinch" Hendricks, Rory "The Decision King" Macdonalds.

For all the "Ill take his soul" that you guys talk ,the truth is Lawler gets hit ALOT. Nate is rarely rocked so its hard to see him go out, but remember even Nick finished Lawler so dont act that losing to Nate is such a big deal. Lawler is smaller than Nate and much more hittable. Lawler also doesnt have world class bjj.

Conor McGregor finishes him in rd 1.

1250.gif

Carlos Condit has no power? Now I've heard everything.
I'd give Benevidez as good a chance with Mcgregor as I'd give Mcgregor with Lawler

Stopped reading after "the guys he faced recently have no finishing power (Carlos 'The natural born Runner"..)

Should be banned tbh.

I see.You are just a retarded troll.If you are going to troll,at least put some effort to it...

Let's see how he fares against full camp Nate. If he wins, then we can talk about Robbie.

Oh, Lawler is hittable, alright. Not my type of thread, but you brought an Iowa boy into this. If Mac can run over him with a car, he wins, simple.

What a shock, storm drain for this thread.

Sure, Conor can hit hit him and tickle him a bit like he did to Diaz but Lawler would probably put Conor into a coma if he hit him clean with an overhand punch.

Sure, Conor can hit hit him and tickle him a bit like he did to Diaz but Lawler would probably put Conor into a coma if he hit him clean with an overhand punch.
Don't be ridiculous, Nate won and all but Conor did a lot more than "tickle him."

image.jpeg

If that's the aftermath of getting tickled then fuck, I never want to be tickled again lol.

Don't be ridiculous, Nate won and all but Conor did a lot more than "tickle him."

View attachment 123401

If that's the aftermath of getting tickled then fuck, I never want to be tickled again lol.

It's common knowledge the Diaz bros have a lot of scar tissue and bleed in a lot of fights...

Did he ever stumble, get knocked down, or look like he was about to be finished at any point in that fight?

The fact that Conor seriously thought he was going to KO a guy with an iron chin in 1 round says it all.

Conor would lose his soul

Nate rocked conor with a weak ass 1 2 combo

Lawler would punch a hole through his head

It's common knowledge the Diaz bros have a lot of scar tissue and bleed in a lot of fights...

Did he ever stumble, get knocked down, or look like he was about to be finished at any point in that fight?

The fact that Conor seriously thought he was going to KO a guy with an iron chin in 1 round says it all.
No, I'm not arguing about the outcome of the first fight at all.
What I'm arguing is the fact that you said all Conor did was "tickle" Nate and that's a load of bullshit.

No, I'm not arguing about the outcome of the first fight at all.
What I'm arguing is the fact that you said all Conor did was "tickle" Nate and that's a load of bullshit.

Yeah, I'm not saying he didn't land anything. He hit Nate with some good shots.

But the fact is that Conor went balls to the wall and threw everything he had at Nate trying to KO him in 1 round but didn't rock him once or come close to finishing him...

I don't think this is a troll thread. And I wouldn't count Conor out in that fight. People forget that a FW won the WW title before......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back