Conor and Gus' running pales in comparison to Krylov's

bring up a gif of the still you posted and you'll see he never turns his back or runs away. He just circles

So you just pick and chose whats running away based on how much you like the fighter? Look at his feet, they are pointed AWAY from Silva because he is running away. When you circle its a lateral movement. You don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about

So you just pick and chose whats running away based on how much you like the fighter? Look at his feet, they are pointed AWAY from Silva because he is running away. When you circle its a lateral movement. You don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about
What are you on about? I literally said in my first post that turning your back should be an immediate deduction. There is clearly a massive difference between what Nick did and what Krylov was doing today. He literally ran to the other side of the cage like, overeem, gus, condit etc. Massive difference

What are you on about? I literally said in my first post that turning your back should be an immediate deduction. There is clearly a massive difference between what Nick did and what Krylov was doing today. He literally ran to the other side of the cage like, overeem, gus, condit etc. Massive difference

So its ok to run away, as long as you look over your shoulder when you do lol?

And you thinking Nick was circling shows how little you know

tenor.gif

BareBitterIndochinesetiger-max-1mb.gif

MassiveMaleDodobird-small.gif

Turning your back to your opponent should be an immediate point deduction. You're literally running away from the fight. The only options for your opponent are all illegal areas like, spine, back of the head, kidneys.

Ref should fucking call time, then ask the fucker d"do you want out?/ i can stop the fight" then threaten to call the fight if it happens again.

But i mean it IS intelligently defending yourself so fuck em, run, i guess. It costs energy and hopefully dude slugs em like Kharitonov did to Overeem or kick the runner in the temple after chasing him like that black guy did. Overeem ran from Stipe too, glad he did, loved the conclusion.

plenty of times as a youth i've chased my friends and kicked their foot that was off the ground into the planted leg and made them trip over themselves.
have you never done this before? it's pretty easy actually

I still cant believe i havent see some school yard shit like that in the octagon yet. Jones and dc were close. Like a dude just biffs it lol

they were literally clinching when he tripped him? did you see the fight? or do you not know anything about the clinch?
he had his hand on his shoulder, they weren't clinching, it's not hard to reach your arm out against someone not trying to hit you or even looking at you.
sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings princess.
View attachment 645687

So its ok to run away, as long as you look over your shoulder when you do lol?

And you thinking Nick was circling shows how little you know

you’re some of the densest people I’ve ever participated in a conversation with. Let’s just call it a day

Back