Conor and Gus' running pales in comparison to Krylov's

He legitimately has the worst, least efficient movement I've seen in all of combat sports.

When he's in the middle of the octagon, he immediately gives up center and backs up to the cage, then starts needlessly circling and wasting energy. It's infuriating to watch.

Turning your back to your opponent should be an immediate point deduction. You're literally running away from the fight. The only options for your opponent are all illegal areas like, spine, back of the head, kidneys.

His running was embarrassing. Good lord.

I went out for a smoke break during the third round. No chance at a good fight when a dude constantly turns his back and just runs away.

even glover knew he was being a wuss.why didnt ref take point away?

Conor and Gus were resetting only to outstrike their opponents.

Krylov was running. So was Overeem in the second Kharitonov fight.

Turning your back to your opponent should be an immediate point deduction. You're literally running away from the fight. The only options for your opponent are all illegal areas like, spine, back of the head, kidneys.

Meh..everyone does it sometimes

hj.png

try leg kicking someone who's running away from you and being effective with it
plenty of times as a youth i've chased my friends and kicked their foot that was off the ground into the planted leg and made them trip over themselves.
have you never done this before? it's pretty easy actually

plenty of times as a youth i've chased my friends and kicked their foot that was off the ground into the planted leg and made them trip over themselves.
have you never done this before? it's pretty easy actually
that's an ankle tap and it's hardly an effective damaging move to do in a fight. It's a fight not a marathon

that's an ankle tap and it's hardly an effective damaging move to do in a fight. It's a fight not a marathon
it's not effective even if it knocks them down and stops them from running from you?
listen.gif

If it was effective don’t you think we’d have seen it by now? Show me one fight where it’s happened
DC did it to Hendo.
now fuck off dipshit.
HHH.gif

Last edited:
Lol at thinking thats the same thing when they were literally already clinching when he tripped him.
At no point have I insulted you
they were literally clinching when he tripped him? did you see the fight? or do you not know anything about the clinch?
he had his hand on his shoulder, they weren't clinching, it's not hard to reach your arm out against someone not trying to hit you or even looking at you.
sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings princess.
sorry2.gif

Back