Conor 2nd Nathaniel loss = Career Over

conor should have taken a year before fighting nate again and fought some others in the meantime

If Conor wins, it'll be huge. A trilogy will be on worth in the millions and he'll be elevated to even bigger than before.

I don't see it happening. Conor is being brash. He should cruise at FW or LW, and develop his boxing, rematching Diaz in a year.

It's unlikely he's gonna surpass Diaz's clean boxing skills and fill his holes in 3 months. It's crazy to think he'll improve that much and he's delusional on why he lost the fight... bad sign.

Diaz volume punched the sh** out of him, setting up a phat power combo and dodged or blocked everything. Conor says he was one blow away from a KO when few shots even landed clean and Nate wasn't phased.

If Conor loses this the hypertrains going off a cliff and he will never be a name again.

I respect his going balls to the walls but this is brash choice that may cost him his future even though he is rich already.

So 61 (Conor) vs 77 (Nate) sign. Strikes is "volume punching the $hit out of someone"...

Not against Nate, no.

If this was his natural weight class and he were on the verge of losing twice to the same guy, then yes.

I mean not a career-ender (JDS is still fighting after losing twice in a row to Cain), but definitely an aura-ender for sure.

Conor gets a pass because he moved up in weight. That's his and the UFC marketing machine's "Get Out Of Jail Free" card here.

I don't know, if he goes back and beats Aldo again and has a decent reign at FW he should be fine.

BJ losing to GSP didn't really seem to affect his drawing capability at the time.

His career won't be over. He's a champion for fuck's sake.

His stock will go down greatly though.

Massive hit to his ego as well.

He was used to having such a mental edge over his opponents.

His stock will drop if he is finished by Diaz again. He'll still be a draw at FW but his aura will definitely be gone. Prior to his loss to Diaz, casual fans really thought he'd possibly be a challenge for someone like Lawler.

If Conor wins, it'll be huge. A trilogy will be on worth in the millions and he'll be elevated to even bigger than before.

I don't see it happening. Conor is being brash. He should cruise at FW or LW, and develop his boxing, rematching Diaz in a year.

It's unlikely he's gonna surpass Diaz's clean boxing skills and fill his holes in 3 months. It's crazy to think he'll improve that much and he's delusional on why he lost the fight... bad sign.

Diaz volume punched the sh** out of him, setting up a phat power combo and dodged or blocked everything. Conor says he was one blow away from a KO when few shots even landed clean and Nate wasn't phased.

If Conor loses this the hypertrains going off a cliff and he will never be a name again.

I respect his going balls to the walls but this is brash choice that may cost him his future even though he is rich already.
You are way off. He's still the fucking fw champ. He can still potentially reign longer than aldo

His stock will drop if he is finished by Diaz again. He'll still be a draw at FW but his aura will definitely be gone. Prior to his loss to Diaz, casual fans really thought he'd possibly be a challenge for someone like Lawler.

No that came from him too... he said he may even go up to MW.

Unimpressed-Dog-Meme-08.jpg

No. Not even close.

He's just turned 28 ffs.

You are way off. He's still the fucking fw champ. He can still potentially reign longer than aldo

Nobody cares that you beat the small guy if you lose to a big guy.

That's like me beating some Manlet then getting my ass beat by someone my size... nobody will give me props.

He'll just look like a guy ducking his real weight.

No that came from him too... he said he may even go up to MW.
He did say as such. I've literally read comments from casuals on facebook saying Conor could win the strap at 170 lol I kid you not. Blew my mind

hahahaha @ people thinking conor will ever fight at 145 again.

i think we have a better chance at seeing roy nelson fight at 145.

He did say as such. I've literally read comments from casuals on facebook saying Conor could win the strap at 170 lol I kid you not. Blew my mind

I thought it may be possible honestly. He looked great at first but I like to give them time before claimimg GOATs. Then I started doubting him@ Mendes. After Diaz, I just though he was exposed.

I think it is a poor decision career wise because he probably could have kept winning at FW and eventually move to LW and expand his brand but now he is fighting a bigger guy at a division he isn't built for. Not to mention Diaz's style is tough for Conor. Diaz is good at everything and is tough as hell/can take a punch.

Conor is that dude who goes all-in at poker. Wins a few hands and gets cocky. Then loses everything the next hand. As high as he rose, that's how fast he will fall. He's going to lose a lot of friends after 2 straight losses. It's the nature of the game.

Last edited:
I thought it may be possible honestly. He looked great at first but I like to give them time before claimimg GOATs. Then I started doubting him@ Mendes. After Diaz, I just though he was exposed.
I thought Conor was legit after Mendes. He solidified this after eating Aldo. I even think he can get some decent wins at LW. Conor isn't finding success at WW, however. Weight classes matter. Could you imagine Conor standing across Wonderboy or Condit? It would be a blood bath.

Back