Conor 2nd Nathaniel loss = Career Over

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If Conor wins, it'll be huge. A trilogy will be on worth in the millions and he'll be elevated to even bigger than before.

I don't see it happening. Conor is being brash. He should cruise at FW or LW, and develop his boxing, rematching Diaz in a year.

It's unlikely he's gonna surpass Diaz's clean boxing skills and fill his holes in 3 months. It's crazy to think he'll improve that much and he's delusional on why he lost the fight... bad sign.

Diaz volume punched the sh** out of him, setting up a phat power combo and dodged or blocked everything. Conor says he was one blow away from a KO when few shots even landed clean and Nate wasn't phased.

If Conor loses this the hypertrains going off a cliff and he will never be a name again.

I respect his going balls to the walls but this is brash choice that may cost him his future even though he is rich already.

I think it is a poor decision career wise because he probably could have kept winning at FW and eventually move to LW and expand his brand but now he is fighting a bigger guy at a division he isn't built for. Not to mention Diaz's style is tough for Conor. Diaz is good at everything and is tough as hell/can take a punch.

If Conor wins, it'll be huge. A trilogy will be on worth in the millions and he'll be elevated to even bigger than before.

I don't see it happening. Conor is being brash. He should cruise at FW or LW, and develop his boxing, rematching Diaz in a year.

It's unlikely he's gonna surpass Diaz's clean boxing skills and fill his holes in 3 months. It's crazy to think he'll improve that much and he's delusional on why he lost the fight... bad sign.

Diaz volume punched the sh** out of him, setting up a phat power combo and dodged or blocked everything. Conor says he was one blow away from a KO when few shots even landed clean and Nate wasn't phased.

If Conor loses this the hypertrains going off a cliff and he will never be a name again.

I respect his going balls to the walls but this is brash choice that may cost him his future even though he is rich already.
Interdasting...

Agree, his stock is going to take a nose dive if he panic wrestle's again and gets finished. Especially if he loses to Aldo right after - career over.

Not even close. He is still the champion at 145 and will continue to do good numbers. Conor is way past the point of risking his career to be over only for a loss.

Yes. Only fighters who are undefeated and undisputed champions across several weight classes last in this sport. The examples are countless.

His career won't be over. He's a champion for fuck's sake.

His stock will go down greatly though.

Nope. If he loses Aldo is still a big money fight. But if he loses to Aldo he is done as a draw

NOPE. If he has some interest to keep fighting (and be a jabroni) he will fight, but in FW or LW. If he loses to nate (hope so) he MUST DEFEND HIS BELT against aldo or vacate it if he wants to fight at LW. Irish jabroni lost his aura and in order to gain it he has to beat aldo because in LW most guys are wrestlers and irish jabroni was lucky uncle dana book nate. Can you imagine if nate was a wrestler???

Overall, irish jabroni still has a career in mma but he must fight in FW or LW not in a division wiht bigger, stronger and longer guys than him just because he wants to prove he is the best.

Disagree massively for various reasons including the fact he can go back to his own division or 155 and rebuild. Give him a couple good matchups and he'll regain interest quickly. Also good job actually making a non shit thread with some fairly reasonable content.

A fake champion that has never defended, sure.
How is he a fake champion?

He beat the champion.

He walks around with the belt.

Let me guess, you're one of these "he's not a champion until he defends his belt" kinda guys eh?

Am I not an American until I pay my taxes?

How is he a fake champion?

He beat the champion.

He walks around with the belt.

Let me guess, you're one of these "he's not a champion until he defends his belt" kinda guys eh?

Am I not an American until I pay my taxes?

I AM AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

Not even close. He is still the champion at 145 and will continue to do good numbers. Conor is way past the point of risking his career to be over only for a loss.

It just makes him look bad. He called everyone in his class midgets so he just made himself look like a guy fighting in a class he's too big for and winning by drastic weight cuts.

The Diaz fight reinforced that.

If he doesn't gas he wins the fight easy. Probably a decision don't think he will finish Nate.

Disagree massively for various reasons including the fact he can go back to his own division or 155 and rebuild. Give him a couple good matchups and he'll regain interest quickly. Also good job actually making a non shit thread with some fairly reasonable content.

Nobody will care if he moves up, loses to bigger guys, then goes down and beats smaller guys. It's like running away.

Back