Conor 2.0 - Agree or Disagree?

I disagree! Conor fought a hand picked glass chin slow starter in old man Donald Cerrone who has become shop worn. The UFC needed McGregor in the "W" column, so they threw him in there against an opponent that would give him the highest likelihood of winning. This way they can maximize a fight against Nate or even a rematch with Khabib IF he gets past Tony Ferguson. We have seen absolutely nothing new out of Conor McGregor.

Do you agree that the historical Conor 2.0 performance against Cowboy last weekend is more impressive than anything Khabib has done his entire career?

What was your screen name before you got banned in December?

Conor 1.0 was a speculation. We've never seen Conor consistently fight top competition/contenders/champions for any amount of time. And we never will. Because he is not that type of fighter, he is a hype machine and a spectacle.

You one of of here who can see past the smoke and mirrors...

If Conor can convince all his opponents moving forward to stand and trade, he'll do just fine.

Honestly, I wish him and Gaethje fought.

Say he fights Gaethje and beats him. Do you give him credit or deconstruct Justin’s game plan and discredit Conor?

In my mind it's premature to declare we're seeing "Conor 2.0". I liked what I saw, well except that he beat one of my faves, but A) it's nice to see Conor fight ANYONE after such a layoff, and B) we need to see 2 or 3 more fights in order to see whether he truly earns the 2.0 moniker.

In my mind it's premature to declare we're seeing "Conor 2.0". I liked what I saw, well except that he beat one of my faves, but A) it's nice to see Conor fight ANYONE after such a layoff, and B) we need to see 2 or 3 more fights in order to see whether he truly earns the 2.0 moniker.
He was totally different fighter and used new techniques we´ve never seen before and was in best physical condition we´ve ever seen him before. We dont need 2-3 fights to see if he is new Conor but what we will find out however is how much more dangerous he is in the next coming fights. Are those headkicks now legit KO weapons for example?

Do you agree that the historical Conor 2.0 performance against Cowboy last weekend is more impressive than anything Khabib has done his entire career?

Conor fought a guy who just came off back to back stoppage losses. Khabib literally made Conor apologize to him mid fight and got pummeled. Wtf are you guys smoking on this site? Seriously though, inquiring minds want to know?

Conor fought a guy who just came off back to back stoppage losses. Khabib literally made Conor apologize to him mid fight and got pummeled. Wtf are you guys smoking on this site? Seriously though, inquiring minds want to know?
That wasnt rejuvenated Conor 2.0

Say he fights Gaethje and beats him. Do you give him credit or deconstruct Justin’s game plan and discredit Conor?

I give Conor credit for beating Cerrone.

I'd give Conor major props if he beat Gaethje.

Gaethje is a very entertaining fighter but sometimes the takedown is right there, and he is a D1 wrestler, and he'll pass so he can swing wild.

Khabib is undefeated, has defended a belt, and has a win over Conor.

EE9O.gif

Shertards at it again.

the TS isn’t smart enough to see the laughable irony in his own post

Lets see him fight Conor in a boxing match if he can beat him standing. Khabib would get KO'd stiff and you know it. He didn't throw one punch standing until the second round just straight to crotch sniffing. Sniff sniff

No, we dont need to see that! Leave boxing to actual boxers

Conor 2.0:

5a731-eh3s1huxsaeiysf-jpg.798620
now we see the truth about that man. Millions of dollars and the dude cannot cope.
No control, spiralling out into a downward flat-spin. Hope the ocean-surface is flat and hard and ungiving.

Back