Conor 2.0 - Agree or Disagree?

Do you agree that the historical Conor 2.0 performance against Cowboy last weekend is more impressive than anything Khabib has done his entire career?

Nop his mauling of micheal johnson and barboza were very impressive. Even vs iaquinta, jabing his face all night long! Ofc it was a good performance by conor but his win over alvarez was way more impressive imo.

If Conor can convince all his opponents moving forward to stand and trade, he'll do just fine.

Honestly, I wish him and Gaethje fought.
I agree. Conor has very impressive Striking and I would pick him to win against most other strikers in a purely striking fight. I would love to see a Gaethje and Masvidal fight, but when it comes to fighting elite fighters with other elite skillsets, like Khabib, I would say he’s fairly average.

Lol at Conor nuthuggers, what’s so historical about beating a washed up paid off Cerrone?

Conor fans know so little about MMA that they think looking good against washed up stiffs after getting destroyed by the best means you have improved.

It means you fought worse competition dummies.
{<jordan}

It's like Bader looking like a killer in Bellator when he did shit in the UFC.

Do you agree that the historical Conor 2.0 performance against Cowboy last weekend is more impressive than anything Khabib has done his entire career?
No because i Don t really See it as a Real Fight.

Not sure about Conor 2.0, except that he is Khabib's second wife.

Khabib is petrified. He is affraid of a smack and if you´re affraid of a smack a smack from Conor will feel like a double barred shotgun.
He quits the UFC rather than faces this version of Conor mark my words
I can no longer tell which of you are trolling and which of you are just complete idiots.

Khabib is undefeated, has defended a belt, and has a win over Conor.

EE9O.gif

Shertards at it again.

Khabib is undefeated, has defended a belt, and has a win over Conor.

EE9O.gif

Shertards at it again.
Conor was hardly at 40% in that fight nobody thinks it as legit win. Conor 2.0 would take his head clean off and Khabib knows thats why he would rather quit the entire sport than face him and risk his 0

Last edited:
Why weren't you just honest and say that you thought Conor punching the old guy was more impressive than the moon landing?

OK......this is probably the best road for Connor to a Khabib match....

1) Nate Diaz 3 (beatable fight)
2) Gathje (Beatable fight)

After that 3 streak.....

Khabib...(loses again)

YOUR WELCOME SHERDOGGERS ....YOUR WELCOME.....

Let him fight Gaethje, Diaz, Dustin, Masvidal, maybe Ferguson and then after that if wins them all convincingly make the Khabib rematch.

Lets see him fight Conor in a boxing match if he can beat him standing. Khabib would get KO'd stiff and you know it. He didn't throw one punch standing until the second round just straight to crotch sniffing. Sniff sniff

Let’s see Conor in a straight wrestling match with an Olympic Gold medalist.

He’d get fookin destroyed in a minute and go back to Ireland to slap some old man in a pub.

Not long enough to sell much but I do think he should be looking to go beyond his dependence on that counter left, too predictable against someone like Khabib.

Beating a 36 year old Cowboy coming off two KO losses in a year does not equal Connor 2.0

Conor 1.1 at best so far if we are to believe his seemingly changed attitude/mentality. The fight itself didn't impress me at all. As I have said in the other thread, I truly doubt the legitimacy of that fight. If any other fighter who was actually trying to win was there that night instead of Cerrone, Conor would've ended on his ass right after that wild swing. Instead of committing to a takedown, Cerrone went for a half-assed clinch instead. Slow starter or not, nobody who's seen enough of Cerrones fight can tell me that he was incapable of executing a takedown.

EDIT: I'm NOT claiming that the fight was fixed, merely saddened by the fact it ended so quickly due to Cerrones stupid "decision".

Conor 1.0 was a speculation. We've never seen Conor consistently fight top competition/contenders/champions for any amount of time. And we never will. Because he is not that type of fighter, he is a hype machine and a spectacle.

Back