Conor: “It is in the nature of the Dagestani man to run.” (2018)

Any new thread with Conor in the title needs filtering straight to wasteland.

Constant stream of these utterly pointless threads. CONOR SAID THIS CONOR SAID THAT CONOR WILL KO FIGHTER X CONOR LOOKING BUFF!.

Like a bunch of 13 year old girls some of ya.

I didn't sidetrack, I posted a racist comment and you want to try and tell me it's not racist.

Your criteria for what is racism is pretty low. I don't even hate him, I just find his trash talk majorly lazy, racist & xenophobic. Deal with it.

Almost as lazy and xenophobic as calling someone racist and then refusing to explain why and responding by calling people who question the lack of explanation low key racist.

I didn't sidetrack, I posted a racist comment and you want to try and tell me it's not racist.

Your criteria for what is racism is pretty low. I don't even hate him, I just find his trash talk majorly lazy, racist & xenophobic. Deal with it.

Because it's not. You're the one that has to deal with it because you got offended and have issues with what Conor said. I already told you that what he said isn't racist and you could only quote a statement of Conor explaining how he isn't. That's why I'm saying that Conor haters call him a racist out of desperation yet they can't even quote anything he said that is

Again I'm still waiting for the Conor haters to post quotes that is overwhelming proof of him being racist

Because it's not. You're the one that has to deal with it because you got offended and have issues with what Conor said. I already told you that what he said isn't racist and you could only quote a statement of Conor explaining how he isn't. That's why I'm saying that Conor haters call him a racist out of desperation yet they can't even quote anything he said that is

Again I'm still waiting for the Conor haters to post quotes that is overwhelming proof of him being racist
What he said IS racist. Dude wtf. What the fuck is "overwhelming proof"

Saying you don't have an issue with black people because you're half black from the waist down (racist stereotype of all black men having huge penises) then being sexually suggestive in reference to black women dehumanizing them is racist.

If you don't see any of this you're just a dumb ass. He did this, he keeps running his mouth about Dagestanis, he shit on Brazilians, he talked shit about Mexican people, he called a guy a Nazi for being German. He's racist & xenophobic to the highest degree. I'm not really further explaining this I'll continue to think he's racist because he is and I'll continue to think he's xenophobic because he is. Get your mouth off his nuts.

What he said IS racist. Dude wtf. What the fuck is "overwhelming proof"

Saying you don't have an issue with black people because you're half black from the waist down (racist stereotype of all black men having huge penises) then being sexually suggestive in reference to black women dehumanizing them is racist.

If you don't see any of this you're just a dumb ass. He did this, he keeps running his mouth about Dagestanis, he shit on Brazilians, he talked shit about Mexican people, he called a guy a Nazi for being German. He's racist & xenophobic to the highest degree. I'm not really further explaining this I'll continue to think he's racist because he is and I'll continue to think he's xenophobic because he is. Get your mouth off his nuts.

Just because your sheltered psyche thinks that Conor is racist doesn't mean that he is. You said that you're not a Conor hater but you are. You know that any quote you try and post will not help your argument so you're avoiding what I originally said about Conor haters being unable to provide proof when making claims of racism. You hate on Conor and call him a racist but when that idea is challenged you then throw a fit, get upset, and then say you don't want to respond anymore just like a child

If Conor comes across as racist to you then the reality is that you need to grow up and realize that there's real racism in the world outside of your basement walls

Didn't he say his people would've killed Brazilians or something?

I find this kind of trash talk lazy & unfunny. Like there's so many things you could say but you have to reduce it down to things people have no choice in like country of origin & race.

Conor used to be funny in the buildups to his earlier fights. ex: the stuff he was saying about Poirier

He was always demeaning but that’s just the nature of trash talk. Now he’s just a bitter guy spewing dumb insults. He’s lost it.

Just because your sheltered psyche thinks that Conor is racist doesn't mean that he is.
He's racist & xenophobic. Please stop.
you're avoiding what I originally said about Conor haters being unable to provide proof when making claims of racism.
I posted a racist quote, you just are persistent in saying it's not racist (it is, I even explained it to you)
You hate on Conor and call him a racist but when that idea is challenged you then throw a fit, get upset, and then say you don't want to respond anymore just like a child
I'm not upset, I just think you're an idiot lol.
If Conor comes across as racist to you then the reality is that you need to grow up and realize that there's real racism in the world outside of your basement walls
I go outside regularly and I'm not white. I interact just fine in "the real world" and know what "R3AL RAC!SM" is.

I will never understand strangers being so defensive over someone who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. The dedication is kind of funny. The conversation is over because you're like a brickwall and stupid, so there's no discussion. Sorry lol

Lol ironic given that Conor ran from the Islam Makhachev call-out!

Ran?
You realize everybody wants to fight Conor to get a huge payday?

Islam is still unknown and haven't fought a Top 10, how da fuck does he deserve to fight former
double champ?

https://fbwat.ch/1ZjVUf6D5umh9JyH

This happened a little while back, but I haven’t seen this particular statement brought up on the forums since that presser took place.

Conor is a racist low-life. Let’s stop with the fantasy that he never ‘went there’ with Khabib.

Proof that Conor is racist?

There’s a massive gap in general toughness between a developed western nation and the likes of Dagestan.

Conor grew up in a middle class Dublin environment, was a drop out plumber and relied on his girlfriend and the people of Ireland to afford him a comfortable life.

Khabib grew up in an area of the world where people have known conflict for generations. A martial environment where concepts like pride and honour are still defended vigorously and in a physical manner, rather than by words and lawsuits.

Not a dig at the Irish, just recognition that there are simply much tougher areas of the world than developed Europe and the US.

He's racist & xenophobic. Please stop.

I posted a racist quote, you just are persistent in saying it's not racist (it is, I even explained it to you)

I'm not upset, I just think you're an idiot lol.

I go outside regularly and I'm not white. I interact just fine in "the real world" and know what "R3AL RAC!SM" is.

I will never understand strangers being so defensive over someone who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. The dedication is kind of funny. The conversation is over because you're like a brickwall and stupid, so there's no discussion. Sorry lol

So how does a joke that he is half black from belly button down makes you a racist?

How exactly, does he discriminate against whole race?

I could agree he is nationalistic, with praising Irish and talking shit about Brazilians,
just like Colby and Chael.

Back