Conor: “It is in the nature of the Dagestani man to run.” (2018)

Conor is not a racist despite what his haters say. Khabib can't get over Conor because Conor exposed both Khabib and his manager at the press conference and said that they are both rats

He has made many racist comments but I suppose the preferred terminology here would be to call him a xenophobe.

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

zHzVfES.gif

Is he sure?

He has made many racist comments but I suppose the preferred terminology here would be to call him a xenophobe.

No he didn't. What did he say that makes you think he's racist? And don't make up fake quotes because Conor haters always do that out of desperation

I’m amazed at how many of you fell for this old ass race baiting shit troll job.
<mma4>

What did he say that makes you think he's racist?
“Let’s address the race. A lot of media seem to be saying I’m against black people. That’s absolutely [expletive] ridiculous. Do they not know I’m half black? Yeah, I’m half black from the belly button down...and just to show that that’s squashed, here’s a little present for my beautiful black female fans,” McGregor said in front of more than 13,000 fans at Barclays Center as he mimicked having sex with a woman.

lol

doesn’t he have s great record of pulling out of fights with grapplers?

how many elite grapplers has he actually fought?
Im sure he would fight them , if they were actually good enough to get a title shot

lol

doesn’t he have s great record of pulling out of fights with grapplers?

how many elite grapplers has he actually fought?
Lol here comes the whaaambulance.

Khabib certainly has faced less elite grapplers compared to how many excuses conor gives after each loss. That is for sure.

good to see khabib still done a complete number on you conor fanboys.

“Let’s address the race. A lot of media seem to be saying I’m against black people. That’s absolutely [expletive] ridiculous. Do they not know I’m half black? Yeah, I’m half black from the belly button down...and just to show that that’s squashed, here’s a little present for my beautiful black female fans,” McGregor said in front of more than 13,000 fans at Barclays Center as he mimicked having sex with a woman.

Anybody who considers this "racism" is pathetic. Did anything else that Conor said spark outrage in you?

Conor is not a racist despite what his haters say. Khabib can't get over Conor because Conor exposed both Khabib and his manager at the press conference and said that they are both rats

Racist or not, he still called Siver a Nazi

It was very clearly racist, how are you denying this lmao

Let me guess, unless someone says they want all black people to die in a fire it's not racist?

Don't side track bro, I'm still waiting for all you Conor haters to tell me what he said that was so racist

Lol here comes the whaaambulance.

Khabib certainly has faced less elite grapplers compared to how many excuses conor gives after each loss. That is for sure.

good to see khabib still done a complete number on you conor fanboys.

your post doesn't even make sense mate

Don't side track bro, I'm still waiting for all you Conor haters to tell me what he said that was so racist
I didn't sidetrack, I posted a racist comment and you want to try and tell me it's not racist.

Your criteria for what is racism is pretty low. I don't even hate him, I just find his trash talk majorly lazy, racist & xenophobic. Deal with it.

Back