Conor - ‘I’m not beat up and I wasn’t rocked, my leg was just done’

Not rocked? Is that why he wobbled and fell down after a Poirier punch and proceeded to take hard follow up shots with zero defense?

Isn’t being knocked literally unconscious the logical ultimate conclusion of being rocked?

You put quotation marks in your thread title and Conor's name. So, where did Conor actually say this? Just watched his post fight interview and he didn't say it anywhere there.

Conor and that pot smoking clown in the open relationship both skipped leg day. But attended double on excuse making day.

Also why is he acting like his calf killed itself, that was Dustin lol

Multiple times in the post fight presser he literally says that Dustin's leg kicks caused accumulative damage and never once said it was some fluke. He gave Dustin all the props for the kicks.

Yea Aldo wasn't KO'd by Connor. He just accidently bumped his head into his fist.

Yea Aldo wasn't KO'd by Connor. He just accidently bumped his head into his fist.
The haters told me it was a fluke and John’s knee knocked him out though . They’re both 1 - 1 , I expect Conor to knock him out in rematch

Look, Conor got beat; in devastating fashion. But it was tko, not a KO. He legit had nothing to offer when the fight was called; but he was still aware of his surroundings. Dude needs to take a look at other top guys with similar fighting styles, who you use fients and a masterful understanding of range; like Wonderboy, Holloway, and Adesanya. If either of these three guys took calf kicks like that they would have been similarly compromised. At his level of striking he should have been avoiding those kicks all together instead leaning on his reflexes to check them( especially calf kicks) but you don’t learn that till you experience them. You also should not be leaning on your natural born reflexes when your last fight was against a past his prime Cowboy(no disrespect to Cowboy whatsoever). Poirier skills are not only elite I’m basically most aspects of mma, but his fight IQ is up there with the best. Conor did not adjust and payed a price. Not an elaborate excuse; just an assessment of the fight. Worked too hard on his conditioning and forgot about leg kicks lol
Conor fans need to stop saying he KTFO Dustin then, both finishes looked similar, can't have it both ways.

Rewatching the finish though Conor did in fact get KTFO, the last punch woke his ass back up.

Did he read the posts of people here trying that excuse before saying that? He was definitely rocked.

da fook oughta here

nates leg was just as bad and was dropped multiple times but still went the full 5

conor has no heart and gives up when it gets hard

Imagine being kicked in your calf so hard that you go to sleep

Conor fans need to stop saying he KTFO Dustin then, both finishes looked similar, can't have it both ways.

Rewatching the finish though Conor did in fact get KTFO, the last punch woke his ass back up.
Lol exactly Conor was more out of it than Dustin was.

So many salty users lol Conor tearing up multiple divisions over the years really hurt some of you

So many salty users lol Conor tearing up multiple divisions over the years really hurt some of you
“Tearing up multiple divisions” lol. Hasn’t had an impressive win since 2016. Keep reaching for those grapes bud.

749E1609-1D1D-4971-BA6F-21B717D703E8.jpeg

Look, Conor got beat; in devastating fashion. But it was tko, not a KO. He legit had nothing to offer when the fight was called; but he was still aware of his surroundings. Dude needs to take a look at other top guys with similar fighting styles, who you use fients and a masterful understanding of range; like Wonderboy, Holloway, and Adesanya. If either of these three guys took calf kicks like that they would have been similarly compromised. At his level of striking he should have been avoiding those kicks all together instead leaning on his reflexes to check them( especially calf kicks) but you don’t learn that till you experience them. You also should not be leaning on your natural born reflexes when your last fight was against a past his prime Cowboy(no disrespect to Cowboy whatsoever). Poirier skills are not only elite I’m basically most aspects of mma, but his fight IQ is up there with the best. Conor did not adjust and payed a price. Not an elaborate excuse; just an assessment of the fight. Worked too hard on his conditioning and forgot about leg kicks lol
He got kod noticed it the first time live he went limp on the last two shots. And when I saw his face right after it was of a guy clearly defeated and kod.

Prime Dan Miraggliotta would agree fully that Conor was able to continue.

Conor always has an excuse lol

Back