Conor - ‘I’m not beat up and I wasn’t rocked, my leg was just done’

Was defo an early stoppage canor was rallying to his feet about to land that nuke of a left hand. Robbed!

If he wasn't beat up, how did his leg give in? If he wasn't rocked, why was he doing his best Nick Diaz imitation half way through the fight.

His legs did cause to get KO’d but that’s part of the game since it’s not boxing!

I don't understand how idiots are trying to say Conor wasn't knocked out cold. There is video and plenty of angles now. Maybe its because it was ruled a tko? They probably told herb to do that so it didnt sound as bad on his record.

who is that dude? Just asking.[/QUOTE
true geordie just some youtuber that doses fight and sports comentary seems a ok guy but not my cup of tea so to speak
but the shade of red he goes is crazy guy is only 33 better be careful on them roids his BP is through the roof

No he was definitely KOed

although I don’t think he was that hurt until he shot for the TD and got hit

Also why is he acting like his calf killed itself, that was Dustin lol

if he gets armbarred does he say “me arm just started hurtin”
He gave Dustin credit several times for the leg kicks. This isn't a liberal news network, no need to make shit up

Bruh, you was in another realm on some Mortal Kombat type 'ish. Eyes rolled back and all.

COnor dripped his arms and stared off into the distance as think that means he was unconcious, when really, he was making eye contact with Dana white while planning to let porier unload on him to show Dana the strength of his chin, but herb dean ruined everything

exceedingly irritating that fighters and fans have to make piss weak excuses to justify the loss. Why cant he just say 'Dustin was the better man, need to improve my game' then just move on.
Conor got KTFO , just deal with it.
Did you watch his post fight interview? He said exactly that. Multiple times even.

Conor was KOed. That's not up for debate.

It was not a an Evans/Salmon level KO where he was out for 10 minutes, but he went to sleep.

Did you watch his post fight interview? He said exactly that. Multiple times even.
perhaps. but he also said ....
I’m not beat up and I wasn’t rocked, my leg was just done’

While his leg was certainly done , he was certainly rocked, sounds like excuses to me .

Yep. McConor's lack of humility and humbleness is his greatest weakness. Kept him from improving and taking his fight game to a new level. Dana and PBF throwing $$$$ at McConor was the worst thing for him. Artificially inflated his ego. That and all his knob polishing worshipers thinking he is the best ever.
The best thing for McConor would have been to try and defend his titles. You are only a true champion in boxing or mma when you successfully defend your title. McConor never did that.

exceedingly irritating that fighters and fans have to make piss weak excuses to justify the loss. Why cant he just say 'Dustin was the better man, need to improve my game' then just move on.
Conor got KTFO , just deal with it.

Back