• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor’s plan is obvious

I was thinking about this and the answer is yes. Abu Dhabi/Dubai are very very western and a surprisingly large portion of the population are foreigners. It wouldn’t be the hostile environment you might think.
You realize that's it's illegal to have sex there unless you're married? No one is going to ask you about your sex life but if you flaunt it publicly you will spend time behind bars.

There's a bunch of laws on the book there that will scare most people away from visiting.

Or Tony steps in and gets his belt back

source.gif
I don’t really root for one fighter over the other nowadays, just hope it’s a good fight and neither guy is seriously injured but in some cases I’d have to root for a guy simply because he would be more active. I don’t think Khabib would ever be as bad as Conor in that regard but I have feeling guys like Tony would fight all the time if they are healthy.

Khabib has already talked about fighting what 3 times until he retires? And he’s talked about fighting GSP and Mayweather and he’s a huge superstar in his homeland, I worry he may become less active as time goes on.

You realize that's it's illegal to have sex there unless you're married? No one is going to ask you about your sex life but if you flaunt it publicly you will spend time behind bars.

There's a bunch of laws on the book there that will scare most people away from visiting.
Apparently the laws are much stricter than that they are just rarely enforced unless you offend the wrong person:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/11/world/middleeast/dubai-crimes-united-arab-emirates-jail.html

Don’t act like a slut and don’t be disorderly high/drunk in public and you’re fine. It’s really not that hard. There is prostitution there dude, $1000 hoes and all.

I saw people there drinking at restaurants. I saw girls dressed very sexy, btw some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen and in all shapes/colors/styles because you have tourists from all around the world.

You say that its laws keep people away but it’s one of the hottest tourist destinations so...

I don't think it'll be an event brawl like it was last time. I fear for Poirier as well btw. The fans there might get a bit on edge. Khabib's die hard fans are known for death threats, not sure if anybody would act upon murder but I can see them attempting to fuck up Conor or Poirier. It's not the safest place to go.

Then again, you never know. Might not be as bad as I think. I'm just pissed that the event begins at 2:00 PM Est, I hate early events
Why you talk about places that you know nothing ?
Believe me Abu Dhabi is 100 times safer than your place

Don’t act like a slut and don’t be disorderly high/drunk in public and you’re fine. It’s really not that hard. There is prostitution there dude, $1000 hoes and all.

I saw people there drinking at restaurants. I saw girls dressed very sexy, btw some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen and in all shapes/colors/styles because you have tourists from all around the world.

You say that its laws keep people away but it’s one of the hottest tourist destinations so...
I didn't say anything about people staying away. I basically said despite actual enforcement they have some stringent laws on the books that most people would consider over the top.

And they have hookers in Miami. ($5K a night ones) Does that mean prostitution is legal in Florida?

Back