Connors only shot to win (game plan)

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

He needs to slap Nate in the face. Repeatedly. The Stockton Slap would be very effective against either Diaz brother. I don't think that Connor has power to knock Nate out. But he could frustrate Nate to a decision.

Well. I don't think he can actually pull it off. I just think it's his best bet.

Thank you for this profound contribution.

Horrible game plan..

You can't beat someone from Stockton in a Stockton Slap contest...

If Conor stays true to what makes him a dangerous striker, diverse attacks and sharp straight lefts, he should win.

Q88rJ.gif

Not a Conner fan, but if he slaps Nate...I will become an instant fan. That's some high level trolling if he does.

He needs to slap Nate in the face. Repeatedly. The Stockton Slap would be very effective against either Diaz brother. I don't think that Connor has power to knock Nate out. But he could frustrate Nate to a decision.

Well. I don't think he can actually pull it off. I just think it's his best bet.

closing-door.gif

his only gameplan to win is to pay nate before the fight to throw it

Not a Conner fan, but if he slaps Nate...I will become an instant fan. That's some high level trolling if he does.
That's the point. I don't think Nate can handle the insult of being slapped

Forget the Slap.....the only chance Conor has is the Stockton Stab.

defending-knife-attack.jpg

Conor should just do steroids
He will get popped but the possibility of winning is a worthy consolation prize

the best way for conor to win is to ko nate - a decision for 5 rounds against a diaz brother is not an easy thing to pull off - maybe he can do it, but id feel more confident that he can actually ko nate this time than thinking his cardio will hold up for that long against someone like nate who is a good pressure fighter and will be likely in better shape this time than last

conor def blasted him w a ton of really hard strikes in the first fight, and most people would have been finished at that point, in my opinion - nate diaz just ate everything like a champ and then came back stronger - that strategy of eating everything your opponent has until he gasses doesnt usually work haha

Back