Connors only shot to win (game plan)

If only more fighters came on sherdog for advice

He needs to slap Nate in the face. Repeatedly. The Stockton Slap would be very effective against either Diaz brother. I don't think that Connor has power to knock Nate out. But he could frustrate Nate to a decision.

Well. I don't think he can actually pull it off. I just think it's his best bet.
Connor can't take a stiff jab, He buckled twice in their last fight, His chin won't hold up

The chances of Conor winning are so slim it's not worth discussing.

The best way for Conor to win is to slip a bag of the finest hydroponics under Nate's door in the hotel and wait for the post-fight drug test.

If he allows Nate for be the aggressor and counters while Nate is stepping in, then Conor could win. He has to play very smart and not try to punch up and at the end of his range. He pretty much has to fight like a different fighter.

No money, just stating facts.

BTW it's not that Conor isn't talented, he's just too small to compete against Diaz.

But if it's a fact you'd be crazy not to put money on it given that Nate's the underdog.

cakfd72.gif

How can anybody that actually knows anything in general about mma. Then specifically about these two fighters talk about Conor decisioning Nate ?

There's no such thing as a sure thing in this sport. But if someone put a gun to my head and said you have to bet your life on something about this fight... What will it be ?

I'd feel most comfortable about saying there is no fucking way in hell Conor beats Nate by decision.

Conor could knock him out ( highly unlikely ). He could sub him ( Even less likely ). But there is no fucking way Conor wins a five Rd decision over Nate Diaz. That is never happening, imo.

the only way conor wins is by finishing diaz. he's not going five rounds with diaz without gassing again, and he won't out-point diaz because diaz will land more strikes over five rounds. he has to do what he did last time, and hope that one of those strikes hits the right place on the chin and rocks/finishes diaz.

i don't see it happening, and i think diaz finishes conor in the first. i think nate is going to put it on him early and take him out.

But if it's a fact you'd be crazy not to put money on it given that Nate's the underdog.

I'd put a $100 on Diaz. That's all, I'm a cheap ass......Btw, I NEVER count anyone out entirely. Conor has a chance even if it's very little.

Back