Connor - Khabib vs Rousey -Holm

If you think Floyd obliterated conor then you either didn't watch the fight or you are delusional. And being able to go 9 rds competitively with the best boxer of all time is a lot more than just playing boxer.
One is an accomplished boxer.
The other played boxer and got obliterated...

Ronda was doing what she was always doing, bullrushing oponnents. Holm was ready with some gameplan. End of story. At this point female fighters started to gameplaning their fights, still only few can do it, but 2015 was beginning.

If you think Floyd obliterated conor then you either didn't watch the fuck or you are delusional. And being able to go 9 rds competitively with the best boxer of all time is a lot more than just playing boxer.
He lost by Knockout to a 40 year old retired Floyd Mayweather who hasn’t won by stoppage in years.
Let me change my vocabulary, he was EMBARRASSED.
0-1
33-2
Yeah Conor is the better striker lel

Mendes looked terrible in that fight and still got him down on 4 of 7 attempts and wasn't even trying to hold him down for most of the first. He got easily single legged by Diaz who is a terrible wrestler too. Now educate yourself and go and see what Aldo did to Mendes. Thats good TDD and the kind you need to stop Khabib.

Also before you go on about the Eddie fight go and actually consider how good at wrestling Eddie is. He is a great defensive wrestler but his offence sucks the best he can do is, as in the Conor fight, just drive you into the fence and try and grind out a takedown. Might of worked vs past it Pettis but if the best you can do is say Conor has better TDD than Pettis then you should just stop there as thats laughable.
You say Mendes looked like shit? Conor looked like a he was stage 3 cancer that fight, and he still defended several takedowns. Mendes didn’t look like shit, btw. He looked exactly how he does every fight. Now educate yourself instead of spewing b.s.

Connor was able to swim in deeper water than holm has ever even seen. It's not a stretch to say that his boxing skills are better than some of the world's best women lol. Stop being silly. Clearly you have something against conor to try this hard at discrediting his STRIKING of all things.

If you think Floyd obliterated conor then you either didn't watch the fight or you are delusional. And being able to go 9 rds competitively with the best boxer of all time is a lot more than just playing boxer.
Shhhh, don't ruin the fun with the truth. Conor boxed Mayweather and got KTFO'd and Mayweather carried him the whole fight and just wanted to put on a show for the fans. ;);)

Khabib is Rousey - has the belt, undefeated and one dimensional.

One is an accomplished boxer.
The other played boxer and got obliterated...
We're talking MMA. In MMA Conor is much more effective. Holly is ridiculously one dimensional in MMA regardless of her credentials.

Being comfortable going to your back because you have greats subs isn't the same as having bad TDD, who had an easy time taking him down other than RDA, who broke his eye socket with the first punch of their fight?
If all you want to do is argue Pettis has great TDD then you ain't worth my time. You're a joke.

Ronda went for 1 TD the entire fight and her coach was telling everyone about her world class striking and "dropping world champs with body shots" during the whole lead up. Yeah, Ronda thought she could win the striking.

She couldn’t get close enough to grapple. Nothing to do with going for a ko. She just couldn’t catch holly and when she did she just got shrugged off.

This is actually a pretty decent comparison. Holly, Rhonda, Khabib and Conor are all very one dimensional as far as elite fighters go. To say Conor is guaranteed to get taken down and finished is foolish.

Anyways heart says Conor brain says Khabib. Really hope Conor can pull through because Jesus Christ Khabib is boring, whiney and constantly injured.

Is he really though? Ask yourself this and take time to think... Alvarez is not a good wrestler. He struggled to out-wrestle Pettis...
??? Struggle to outwrestle another good wrestler makes you a bad wrestler? Ok....

She couldn’t get close enough to grapple. Nothing to do with going for a ko. She just couldn’t catch holly and when she did she just got shrugged off.

This is actually a pretty decent comparison. Holly, Rhonda, Khabib and Conor are all very one dimensional as far as elite fighters go. To say Conor is guaranteed to get taken down and finished is foolish.

Anyways heart says Conor brain says Khabib. Really hope Conor can pull through because Jesus Christ Khabib is boring, whiney and constantly injured.
As opposed to the guy who hasn't been injured and still hasn't fought in 2 years and has been stripped twice for not defending?

I truly think Conor has developed some really strong jiu Jitsu and I'm excited to see it tested, potentially anyways. He has trained with quality jitz practitioners his whole career and extensive work with different elite competitors for the last 3 or so years.

He has a better ground game then MJ and tdd probably, he's stronger in general. Vastly better movement and accuracy. I picture the way Khabib reacted to MJ and I see Conor giving him a lot more problems.

Conor works from a very wide stance and frames with his right hand to set up the left. Both those things will make him vulnerable to Khabibs chain wrestling and clinch game.
On the other hand Conor is the calmest striker I have ever seen in the MMA game and Khabib leads with his chin.
That chin is an unknown qty in UFC because Khabib has been so successful smothering his opponents. It is, absolutely, going to get tested in Round 1.

Back