Media Congratulations to Carla Esparza— she just got engaged!!!

1000 doller decadence sundaes every night. Congrats.

He could do better, especially if he's rich. Marrying a fighter is not a good idea, male or female.

To everyone that said he's loaded.. Yes, he probably is. How did you nerds know? The dude is a DR
https://health.usnews.com/doctors/matthew-lomeli-821100

edit: he's a director now for ALTMED, so even richer
I'd bet he treated her or her daughter and thats how they met. Family Dr's literally can treat the entire fam and she's and MMA fighter Perfect fit

I think Chandy is married to a Physicians Assistant, another great career

I don't even care if someone in my family got engaged. If I asked a woman to marry me I doubt I would even share the info. This would have been bigger news if it happened before the 1970s.

Without reading any of the comments I know I this thread turned into a shitshow because sherdogers always act weird with any thread involving women Sherdog are dudes whose never touched a woman without paying for it and need to take their rage out on chicks on the Internet but congrats to her though lol

Without reading any of the comments I know I this thread turned into a shitshow because sherdogers always act weird with any thread involving women Sherdog are dudes whose never touched a woman without paying for it and need to take their rage out on chicks on the Internet but congrats to her though lol
INCORRECT. Eerily civil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back