Media Congratulations to Carla Esparza— she just got engaged!!!

A doctor and a veteran. Dang, Carla!

Well. If he is a family med doc in Cali, you can safely conclude he's clearing about....just short of 6 figures. So I am not sure I would say loaded. But it's the person inside that counts!

I don't even care if someone in my family got engaged. If I asked a woman to marry me I doubt I would even share the info. This would have been bigger news if it happened before the 1970s.
This was a weird post why even tell us this

Six months into the marriage...

B7doSxae_400x400.jpeg

What she gonna do next get pregnant? Smh

if the UFC rob her of her hard-earned title shot and instead try to book her in a rematch vs Joanna, that might be an elite level counterplay to fall back on ;)

Well. If he is a family med doc in Cali, you can safely conclude he's clearing about....just short of 6 figures. So I am not sure I would say loaded. But it's the person inside that counts!

If he's making just short of 6 figures he has really failed as any kind of doctor in a metro area of California. I (and thousands of others) am making 6 figures as an electrician in Vegas. Union electricians in Ca generally make even more, let alone doctors... even family med.

If he's making just short of 6 figures he has really failed as any kind of doctor in a metro area of California. I (and thousands of others) am making 6 figures as an electrician in Vegas. Union electricians in Ca generally make even more, let alone doctors... even family med.
It was kind of a joke, kind of not... I am sure he makes more, but not by a lot. If he were a pediatrician, then my comment might have been more accurate

It was kind of a joke, kind of not... I am sure he makes more, but not by a lot. If he were a pediatrician, then my comment might have been more accurate

Fair enough, I should have realized you were making a tongue in cheek jab at the "loaded" comments

Back