Congrats to Foz

Fozzy said:
ty

but all this nuthuggery wont save you from the wrath of foz!

=D

just kidding *snickers*

~Foz

lol, well I'm just going to keep my mouth shut then :wink:

p.s. congrads Foz :redface:

Whats next Fozzy, Become President of Australia!? I sense world domination not too long from here!

Fozzy said:
well, this is why I live with kangaroos and crocodiles and no nothing about rockstars.

:)

~Foz

Does the toilet flush clockwise or counter clockwise?

your first order of buisness, there is a noob in the OT who stole my av. that must be changed.

respect the vets.

Phenom is there anywhere to train down in the Rock? I'm going down their in february to see the Penguins/Capitals game and was looking for a place to work out.

Rotund Grappler said:
your first order of buisness, there is a noob in the OT who stole my av. that must be changed.

respect the vets.

There some guy from NZ, daisukey or something who stole my AV here.... bastard. :(

physicaltherapy said:
Does the toilet flush clockwise or counter clockwise?

haha... XD I'm too lazy to look down and check when I flush. What did the simpsons say?

[QUOTE=Phen

Now that you are a mod and have important things to do, I think it is time I ask you an unimportant question. Why is the mouth in your av upside down, or does your av just have a very chinlike nose? Is this some kind of allegory about using the search function?

lol. :p we aim to please, and worship the devil ofcourse...

mwhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha....

~Foz

Australia.......Bastard.........It must be approaching summer over there!!!!!!! Girls in bikinis....Wicked Weasel Bikinis!!!!!!!!! How do Aussie women look compared to American women?

physicaltherapy said:
Australia.......Bastard.........It must be approaching summer over there!!!!!!! Girls in bikinis....Wicked Weasel Bikinis!!!!!!!!! How do Aussie women look compared to American women?

On the whole skinnier and blonder. They also can drink most guys under the table.

lol.

Well, I live in Darwin, so its approaching wet season, which means lots of rain. We dont have seasons here, its hot 3/4 of the year, then buildup, then wet season for a few months.

So no bikinis -.-;

~Foz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back