Congrats to Colton Smith

For everybody saying Colton layed and prayed, that wasn't Colton. He took Ricci down and controlled him and tried to do his best to lock in a submission, which he does need some work on. It was Ricci that layed and prayed. He layed there on this back praying that the ref would come in and save him because he wasn't skilled enough to get up on his own.

Give credit where it is due. Colton wasn't expected to make it to the finals let alone win this. He used his strengths to work his way through and into the UFC.
Ranger UP!!!!

For everybody saying Colton layed and prayed, that wasn't Colton. He took Ricci down and controlled him and tried to do his best to lock in a submission, which he does need some work on. It was Ricci that layed and prayed. He layed there on this back praying that the ref would come in and save him because he wasn't skilled enough to get up on his own.

Give credit where it is due. Colton wasn't expected to make it to the finals let alone win this. He used his strengths to work his way through and into the UFC.
Ranger UP!!!!

Still posting shit that makes it obvious you don't know what you're talking about, I see. Ricci did anything and everything he could to get back to his feet, he gave his back up and constantly scrambled to make something happen even when that meant putting himself in dangerous positions. You couldn't find a worse fight to say that the bottom man tried to stall things out to get a ref stand up.

I don't mind the military preaching. When I go to work I always gather my fellow employees and remind them that coding software is easy, what the boys on the front line are doing is hard.

They seem to really enjoy that. This is after I lay on them for 15 minutes of course.

Holy fuck this is one of the funniest things I've read on Sherdog! Bravo!

I wanna see this guy take on a guy like Pierce and see how it feels to be lay n prayed the whole fight. As far as the Military thing goes, I don't support war or militaries but he put his life on the line for the greed of his country so props to him for that and winning TUF

Ranger UP!!!!

He's going to "Ranger up" and out of the UFC once he meets real competition.

4756_10151950526108484_166652610_n.jpg

He did stop, looked at mazzagatti and, when he didn't stop it, he continued fighting. Do you expect Colton to give him five minutes to recover?

His sportsmanship was good, patted Ricci on the back and whatnot a few times.

Dudes gonna get shat on no matter what for his entire career for shrugging off the
Harley guy and the glove tap incident. Get over it

Holy shit, he patted him on the back? Does the President know? Maybe he can award him the medal of honor?

His style is extremely fucking boring....don't say WAHAHAHA if you don't like his style you don't like MMA.....it's fucking boring...Lay N prayers are the worse..he was no where close to finishing that fight..his little pitter patter punches did nothing.

Just saying.

I don't mind the military preaching. When I go to work I always gather my fellow employees and remind them that coding software is easy, what the boys on the front line are doing is hard.

They seem to really enjoy that. This is after I lay on them for 15 minutes of course.

LMFAO..........not bad

In a way, I find it sort of poetic that Colton would win this season. As abortive as it has been it only makes sense that a guy with his style (and sense of honor) would win.

I fell asleep, first time I've ever fallen asleep watching a MMA fight.

Colton "Hug You To Death" Smith
Colton "Sloth" Smith

Lol at people saying Colton lay and prayed. You guys are completely clueless as to what you are watching. He passed, had dominant positions, and came out on top in scrambles.

Honestly, I think it's a lot of people with sour grapes that thought Ricci would win. It's mind boggling how many people were throwing down money on Ricci.

Back