Confused by Conor's fight with Khabib

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was under the impression that Conor beat Khabib in rounds 1 and 3, and that he was ahead until a lucky takedown in round 4, despite serious injuries and a particularly bad camp. But I've always heard fans/haters/whatever you wanna call them say that Khabib took Conor's soul. Now I'm hearing that Conor got KO'd in the first or second round, courtesy of best of analyst in the game, Dominick Cruz. So I don't know what happened anymore.

Help me out, faithful, intelligent Sherdog community. What's the truth of the Conor/Khabib fight?

Lol @ beat Khabib in round 1...only Colin fans.

His foot was injured

He could have easily pulled out.

EJ8W75yWsAU8EYP.jpg

The most impressive thing in that video is how Cruz doubles down about what he had previously said that conors "tactic" was to let khabib smash him so khabib would get tired while at the same time changing his original statement to "he was hoping khabib would get tired"

Thats some jedi mind trick he tried to pull there

Last edited:
ALL 3 judges scored it 10-9 in round 1 for Khabib.

Ah, Colin. You sound unbiased. Show me that you aren't just unintelligent Sherdog hater #281
In what way, shape or form led you to believe Colin won that round? He got controlled the entire round lol.

ALL 3 judges scored it 10-9 in round 1 for Khabib.
Shall we take the lead from them from now on? They have a thorough understanding of MMA and are competent at their jobs aren't they? Or should we try and reason things out instead?

Is it that hard to figure out, TS?

Shall we take the lead from them from now on? They have a thorough understanding of MMA and are competent at their jobs aren't they? Or should we try and reason things out instead?
You should stop making threads and study the sport a bit more

In what way, shape or form led you to believe Colin won that round? He got controlled the entire round lol.
More and better offense

Shall I make "lol" my signature or can you just assume I said it because "your argument sux lol"

Conor got beat up for the majority of the fight. The one place that people thought he could dominate, he ended up getting dominated.

That is what happened.

I can't take Dominick Cruz seriously anymore since the moment he said that Conor was trying to gas khabib out by letting him punch him repeatedly in the face.

Yet you're asking people in a message board what happened....

You should stop making threads and study the sport a bit more
You should stop making posts and study reasoning ability a bit more. You didn't even reply to me. The button says "post reply". That means you'e supposed to reference something I said in some way.

More and better offense

Shall I make "lol" my signature or can you just assume I said it because "your argument sux lol"

Don't forget he also received death threats from the Russian mob.

You should stop making posts and study reasoning ability a bit more. You didn't even reply to me. The button says "post reply". That means you'e supposed to reference something I said in some way.

My reasoning is your ability to discern what transpired in a fight sucks donkey balls

Back