Confirmed List of SF Coming to the UFC.

love this list and pumped for these guys finally coming over

awesome

Was hoping for OSP and Barnett as well.

I'd much prefer Mir/Josh to Mir/cormier

ladies and gentlemen that list is incomplete
thats a pretty lazy article from MMA junkie

other fighters are still in negotiations most likely

Some fighters are missing from that list...

Caros Fodor, for one, is already scheduled to fight at UFC 157. So I guess they're not counting him (others?)

I really hope they just haven't signed Barnett, Feijao, Masvidal, and Quinn Mulhern yet and will which is why they didn't list them. It'd be a big mistake to let these guys go.

Pissed about the exclusion of Barnett. But that is a lot of talented new blood for MW.

Some fighters are missing from that list...

Caros Fodor, for one, is already scheduled to fight at UFC 157. So I guess they're not counting him (others?)

I don't think they're counting the guys who already have announced UFC fights.

ladies and gentlemen that list is incomplete
thats a pretty lazy article from MMA junkie

other fighters are still in negotiations most likely

And if you wouldn't have been lazy and actually read the article you mighta noticed this part that says, "Other announcements may be forthcoming, but Tuesday's full list of UFC announcements for former Strikeforce fighters coming to the UFC includes:..." :redface:

No Barnett?!

Fuck that. Bury the damn hatchet already!

Excited. Those are great fighters and there will be some dream matchups made. Mousassi v Machida, Melendez vs a LW Champ (Finally get to see if he is the real deal)
Cormier vs Mir. Pumped!

And if you wouldn't have been lazy and actually read the article you mighta noticed this part that says, "Other announcements may be forthcoming, but Tuesday's full list of UFC announcements for former Strikeforce fighters coming to the UFC includes:..." :redface:

just going by what the thread starter included in his post lol
didnt click the link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back