CONFIRMED: Khabib is running away from a rematch with Conor!

Pretty embarrassing that blatant trolling is getting these old timers so riled up

Take ur blood pressure medication and relax imo

Is it to believe? Are these mental wrecks, Conor's fanboys, really so broken that they believe the shit they write? That's getting worse and worse. If Conor was not such an attention whore and kept his fingers still (Twitter and shit) and finally disappeared, then I could imagine more fun with MMA again.
I think that idiot has destroyed enough.
But Dana just likes to suck his Irish cock, so he gets a titleshot after 2 years of inactivity.
But if he really gets another title fight in front of Poirier, I'm really done with the UFC and prefer concentrating on orgs, where the fighting is still the most important thing and not the theater outside.

Wait...so getting your ass whooped decisively by the champ is supposed to warrant an instant title rematch now? I must have missed that memo.

Conor obviously doesn't give a Fuck about bein a champion anymore. If he did he would have a fight lined up.

Conor was lucky to run into Eddie after Eddie upset RDA.

Conor in my book, is 8th or 9th best LW currently in the UFC

So Mods is this not wasteland worthy?

This type of threads should be locked and the TS' yellow carded.

conor-mcgregor-boxing-gif.gif

7vPQ.gif

Threads this retarded should be ban worthy.

There’s many that say Conor deserves a rematch anyway because of his stature in the UFC..

Stature in the UFC? It's noob fangirls like you that enable Dana to make dumb fights. Popularity is not a criteria for fair matchmaking dumbass.

Last edited:
CONFIRMED: Thread starter has been hitting the bottle again.

OH MY GOODness gracious! I was just about to make a coffee and we got the freshest set of milk delivered :D
Who is she? Those are some next level fun bags

whats her name?

I'll get names for you when I'm out the office, as its not the best thing to search here lol, but I do know I can find them. Just DM me if the thread goes down or I don't reply back in this thread later.

Gotta love Sherdog.

Woodley is scared of Lawler and Khabib is scared of Conor.

I'll get names for you when I'm out the office, as its not the best thing to search here lol, but I do know I can find them. Just DM me if the thread goes down or I don't reply back in this thread later.
okey bro! thanks!

Conor confirmed that Khabib is running away from a rematch!

What’s he scared of?

Did that round 3 scar him into ever taking a rematch? He took some heavy punishment in that round 3.

Maybe he knows Conor’s inactivity and rustiness cost him and he will be a lot better next time.

Stop running Khabib.
You failed to mention that round 3.

Conor took Khabibs pillow shots in round 1 and 2 without issue. Mauled him in round 3.
Would have finished the fight if he wasn't injured.
Khabib so shook he tried to get out of the Octogon as fast as possible. Ended up falling on top of people.

Conor confirmed that Khabib is running away from a rematch!

What’s he scared of?

Did that round 3 scar him into ever taking a rematch? He took some heavy punishment in that round 3.

Maybe he knows Conor’s inactivity and rustiness cost him and he will be a lot better next time.

Stop running Khabib.
I know it's a troll bait post, but Khabib won round 3 imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back