CONFIRMED: Khabib is running away from a rematch with Conor!

I remember my first beer

Conor did a lot of damage in round 3?

I don’t recall that.

You trolls don't even put effort into it anymore, have some self respect

Conor does not deserve a title shot

He is 1-1 with a vacated belt at LW.

Others have done significantly more lately

lol conor is a cuck
he aint deserves anything

Conor confirmed that Khabib is running away from a rematch!

What’s he scared of?

Did that round 3 scar him into ever taking a rematch? He took some heavy punishment in that round 3.

Maybe he knows Conor’s inactivity and rustiness cost him and he will be a lot better next time.

Stop running Khabib.

hqdefault.jpg

Seek help OP.

Conor confirmed that Khabib is running away from a rematch!

What’s he scared of?

Did that round 3 scar him into ever taking a rematch? He took some heavy punishment in that round 3.

Maybe he knows Conor’s inactivity and rustiness cost him and he will be a lot better next time.

Stop running Khabib.

giphy.gif
Confirmed by Conor himself...

Khabib took some massive brain damage in that 3rd round.

I think it's best for him to retire

I'm worried for his health

I've lost too much respect for Conors game ..... a game which I used to support. When I first saw him [ Mousasi vs. Latifi ], absolutely loved the way he started out with that 1914 boxing stance and then continued to deliver with exciting and technical stand up.Then Nate Diaz happened - ok - its mma , anything can happen but it wasnt the tap.....it was the millisecond tap that took place that sent up a red flag. Then the khabib fight- I mean really ? a face crank that was barely crossed and an exhausted Conor tapped before you could say tap- lol.
Conor is a great stand up fighter and probably still good enough to be top 5 at that but that's all I'm willing to give after what I've digested.

Conor will starch Khabib.

Nobody can take that Left.

Head Clean Off

Khabib shit on bus.
{<RR}{<Mcgoat}<JonesDXSuckIt><{1-69}>

Good God, the trolls aren't even trying these days.

What's with all the fucking stupid McGregor posts this week? The guy is pretending to be retired while real fighters are actually getting on with the business of fighting. Hard to believe that Nate Diaz is actually fighting and Conor isn't.

Back