• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CONFIRMED: Germaine de Randamie vs. Aspen Ladd to headline in Sacramento

Damn what a headliner between 2 vicious warriors

Damn what a headliner between 2 vicious warriors
Aspen Ladd, vicious?
GraciousAlarmedCamel-size_restricted.gif

UFC Ladd vs De Randamie Predictions and Betting Analysis - Part 1 [1/4]
Diary of a Pro Gambler
Published on Jul 10, 2019

Time-stamped for De Randamie vs. Ladd

Last edited:
Aspen Ladd Breaks Down First Round TKO of Tonya Evinger at UFC 229

UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship

"Fight Night Sacramento headliner Aspen Ladd (8-0) breaks down her Performance of the Night knockout victory over Tonya Evinger at UFC 229 last October."

UFC’s Aspen Ladd Says She’d Be A Challenge For Amanda Nunes
TMZSports

"UFC rising star Aspen Ladd is focused on this weekend’s main event vs. Germain de Randamie at UFC Fight Night in Sacramento. The undefeated bantamweight says she’s ready for the challenge and whatever else the UFC throws her way… telling TMZ Sports 'I think I’m a legitimate challenger for anybody they are going to put me against, be it Nunes or whoever else. It is what it is.'"

UFC on ESPN+ 13 fight breakdown: Germaine DeRandamie vs. Aspen Ladd
MMA Junkie

"While Ladd is confident in herself, she does admit to getting pretty nervous as she walks to the Octagon, which she says is the 'most nerve-wracking thing' about the fight.

It’s not based in self-doubt, but the natural butterflies that accompany the tangible possibility of failure.

'Anybody with a particular job, I don’t care if it’s in business or whatever it is, if you’re about to do something very important, you’re going to fear failure,' she said. 'You’re not necessarily going to fear your task, what you’re doing. You have confidence in yourself, and you know how to do it, you know how to accomplish it, but it’s just the fear of failing at that thing you’re trying so hard to do.'"

Last edited:
Ladd, with regard to a title shot if she wins: “Germaine is the No. 1 contender so there’s certain indications there, but at the same time, 135 is a very strange division right now. We have a lot of higher-ranked women coming back from pregnancy or injury, we have a two-division champ who wants to go back and forth, so who knows where it’s going to go.”

Ladd, with regard to Germaine: “Germaine is a world-class striker and she’s good at that and she’s been doing that as long as I’ve been alive. So that is definitely where she excels. I just have to go out and execute my game plan better than she does.”

~
time-stamped for Ladd vs. De Randamie
FGB 151: UFC - Ladd vs De Randamie... What Even Is This Card?
Jack Slack
Published on Jul 12, 2019

Back