Condit vs Shields!?

ozols

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was not aware that Shields defeted Condit in their bout in 2006. I know that Condit is busy with a date with Brown but would this fight make a sense right now?
An who would win? Would it look similar to Condit vs Diaz?

Condit KO, especially if its 5 rounds. Shields might lay and pray for a round or 2 but that wont last.

I think Condit has improved drastically since that fight and would fully expect him to take a rematch. TKO round 3.

Condit KO, especially if its 5 rounds. Shields might lay and pray for a round or 2 but that wont last.

unfortunately i think shields could LnP all night, and that's what would happen. if nothing else the guy's cardio is outstanding, and condit isn't big and strong enough to stop the TDs. shields by boring blanket decision.

rumble at the rock ... jake shields defeated condit and okami in the same night bro. shits insane.

Would it look similar to Condit vs Diaz?

Haha poor Condit will never live that stupid fight down, the dude builds a career on wild aggression and KOs and he is remembered for the one bad fight he had.

But no, it wouldn't look like that, it would look like Shields being KOd I think.

I was not aware that Shields defeted Condit in their bout in 2006. I know that Condit is busy with a date with Brown but would this fight make a sense right now?
An who would win? Would it look similar to Condit vs Diaz?

NBK via KO

without an opponents striking attack for carlos to worry about, he would unleash a striking furry that would overwhelm shields. ko in first or second.

If it were 5 rounds Condit would figure out a way to put him down. His cardio is way better, his striking is a billion times better, and Shields' takedowns are pretty weak, generally, so I don't think he'd be able to get Condit down with any kind of regularity. Condit's very active off of his back too, so Shields would be taking a decent amount of damage and working extra hard to try to keep Condit down and advance position.

Unless Condit already fought 3 fights earlier in the night I think he'd TKO Shields late (round 4ish).

If you really watched the shields Okami fight, youd know the real winner

i didn't watch the condit vs shields or condit vs okami to be honest.
so i guess i shouldn't post that shields won those fights when he clearly didn't..... ??...?? stupid me.

Please no. Condit's one of my favourite fighters and I do not want to see him get LNP'd. I hope he'd get the KO but I dunnoo...

Condit will murder Jake.

Set it up, I'd pay double to see it

If they fought again the octagon would be painted with the blood of jake shields

Condit will murder Jake.

Set it up, I'd pay double to see it

Shields has beat more dangerous strikers than Condit and he has a wrestling weakness.

I wouldn't be so fast to count Shields out...at all.

After seeing condit thrashing kampann in his last fight I have a hard time believing shields would be able to grapplefuck NBK for 5 rounds. Condit by tko in rd 4 or 5, maybe sooner.

I am for this matchup. I love condit, but he needs to prove he can beat the top level wrestlers.

Shields has beat more dangerous strikers than Condit and he has a wrestling weakness.

I wouldn't be so fast to count Shields out...at all.

Dont say Hendo. Hendo has that one shot of death and Jakes wrestling nuetralized him. Actually that was a decent fight if I remember. I havent seen it since the night it happened. Condit is way to fast and much better than he was before. Shields only chance against Condit is to wrestlefuck him. Condit is superior in every other way.

It may not be Condit by murder, but I expect Condit would dominate him. Then again Jake Shields I find the most boring fighter Ive ever seen, worse than Fitch

Back