Condit vs Shields!?

rumble at the rock ... jake shields defeated condit and okami in the same night bro. shits insane.

He lost to Okami. imo

Still think he could beat Condit again more so a three rounder though feel confident in Condit winning if it is a 5 round affair.

Condit via T/KO, Shields could obviously take him down and control Condit but he has shown he can be aggressive off his back and sweep some impressive grapplers. Not to say it'd be enough to out-grapple Shields but he could probably get to his feet once in awhile, and when he did, he'd only need one clean shot to land.

unfortunately i think shields could LnP all night, and that's what would happen. if nothing else the guy's cardio is outstanding, and condit isn't big and strong enough to stop the TDs. shields by boring blanket decision.

this is how i think it would play out too ...

Condit has improved drastically since their first fight and is clearly the better fighter.

However, I don't think Condit's wrestling is good enough yet to keep himself off his back long enough for Jake not to win yet another controversial decision.

Jake Shields is the worst fighter than cannot be defeated under the current rules by most fighters.

unfortunately i think shields could LnP all night, and that's what would happen. if nothing else the guy's cardio is outstanding, and condit isn't big and strong enough to stop the TDs. shields by boring blanket decision.

NBK via KO

Condit via T/KO, Shields could obviously take him down and control Condit but he has shown he can be aggressive off his back and sweep some impressive grapplers. Not to say it'd be enough to out-grapple Shields but he could probably get to his feet once in awhile, and when he did, he'd only need one clean shot to land.

Henderson-vs-Shields.gif

Its going to take a whole lot more than one clean shot from Condit to put Shields away

Condit can't stop the takedown. Shields by decision. I don't think he subs Condit.

Damn can't edit my post ^ I think both a Condit tko and a Shields Grapplefest are both very real possibilities that's why this fight is very intriguing to me. Especially when you throw in their all time WW statuses

Yeah I hope they make this fight, it's very important for both guys at this point in time, imo.

They're both neck and neck for #3 WW GOAT, imo

Haha poor Condit will never live that stupid fight down, the dude builds a career on wild aggression and KOs and he is remembered for the one bad fight he had.

But no, it wouldn't look like that, it would look like Shields being KOd I think.

Wasn't even a bad fight m he executed the perfect gameplan to defeat mr no gameplan exept I taunt my opponents in the hope of them having brain fart .

Sadly I could easily see Shield beating Condit again .

What has Condit done to deserve such a boring opponent? Fuck that fight.

[Tycho?];87767407 said:
What has Condit done to deserve such a boring opponent? Fuck that fight.

Exactly. Send Shields to Guantanamo Bay and use his grinding to interrogate terrorists.

Back