Condit vs Rorry Mac 2 odds are out

Rory has improved but so has Condit IMO. I got Condit in this one with another late TKO but should be a good scrap.

Condit will suffer the GSP curse and lose the next 3.

Wow, put money down on Condit. That's crazy!

I like this fight. Exciting fighters in a revenge fight? Ill take it :)

I say 50\50, and thats just because i dont know how condit reacts to losing.

wait... what... Rory is the favorite after getting finished in their first fight?..

Considering Rory was winning until a late 3rd round finish, yea it makes sense.

Watch the fight instead of just looking at fight finder.

This would seem to be a fight to stay away from if I were betting. I see alot of people ready to bet the farm on Rory. My only question to them would be, if you could envision a fight between Condit and the same BJ that fought Rory, what on earth do you think would be any different?

He sure as hell wasnt winning the entire 3rd round he got beat up in.
It would have been scored as a draw with the sole winning scorecard being Condit's.

This would seem to be a fight to stay away from if I were betting. I see alot of people ready to bet the farm on Rory. My only question to them would be, if you could envision a fight between Condit and the same BJ that fought Rory, what on earth do you think would be any different?

I'm confident Rory will win, but I don't want to touch this fight with $$ if my life depended on it.

He sure as hell wasnt winning the entire 3rd round he got beat up in.
It would have been scored as a draw with the sole winning scorecard being Condit's.

This. Absolutely clear 10-8 third with two close rounds that Rory most likely out pointed Condit in.

Got to love the people that think rory dominated the first fight. Makes me wonder if they even watched it

I've seen that fight like 20 times, I think you need to re-watch it my friend. Two close rounds that Rory only "won" because take downs are over scored, with Condit being the more active and doing more damage in both rounds followed by a 10-8 domination in round 3. Rory wouldn't have even won if it went to decision it would have been a draw. Oh also turn off Rogan's bias commentary in that fight it makes the uneducated fans think Rory is smashing him when he really wasn't.

Then there's a guy that claims that Rory will win by JCVD/Andy Hug/Axe Kick/Silva take note type move.....yet his location is Montreal.

Yup, you guys convinced me. I am betting on Rory.

Vancouver is not Montreal. It is actually quite far apart. Oh and... hyperbole. :)

i think people wanna perceive it is somehow like time has stood still for condit and modern rory is fighting yesterday's condit from the 1st fight (which condit beat rory the hell up)...condit has improved and is smart fighter, he'll be prepared for it...

even though condit lost to gsp, people forget what gsp's face looked like after that fight...like he was in a car wreck as did rory's also...condit won on damage but gsp won on points...

i'm not convinced rory would of did more damage and fared better against gsp then condit...

sure rory looked impressive as hell against bj, i don't even need to explain why that is...

Back