Condit vs Rorry Mac 2 odds are out

money on Rory. What's gonna happen in 2013 as he proves to be a top contender? He going to move up or accept being 2nd best to his teammate ?

Rory is the favorite because he is the more skilled fighter at this point. Anyone with a set of eyes can see that.

Sir, this is Sherdog. GTFO with your logical arguments and get in line with the mentality that fighters NEVER improve or that guys NEVER look good when they lose.

yeah, luckily your too smart for them Vegas gambling 'experts'

Rory by TKO rd 2

Rory aint TKO'ing shit. Especially not someone that hasnt been finished or even close to being finished his entire career.

Rory is lucky this is a three round fight, he'd be a dead man walking already if it was a fiver, now he can pray he can keep Condit grounded, because standing he has NOTHING for NBK.

Rory is the favourite because he dominated the first fight before getting caught...

The only person who got dominated in that fight was Rory. A 10-8 beatdown is NOT "getting caught".

Rory aint TKO'ing shit. Especially not someone that hasnt been finished or even close to being finished his entire career.

hang on there man, i love condit more than the average fan should, and even ill admit that ellenberger had him severely rocked. there have been scares in the past, just not a lot.

As expected coz Condit is coming from a loss and Rory coming from a win

I suggest to bet on Condit

i also think most view Macdonald as improving more than condit since the first fight which despite the finish was a close fight, most everyone sees rory winning if it went the finally 8 seconds.

How exactly has Rory improved more than Condit? One guy when on to defeat low level fighters and BJ, and the other went on to a title shot, giving GSP the toughest fight of his career (in his words).

Do the math again.

Not specifically directed at you btw

Rory is lucky this is a three round fight, he'd be a dead man walking already if it was a fiver, now he can pray he can keep Condit grounded, because standing he has NOTHING for NBK.

cool, will be fun to watch Rory make another fighters fan base look like deluded fools

GSP lost by armbar in the first round to Hughes and was the favorite going into their second fight. He was KO'd by Serra and was the favorite going into the second fight. Odds-makers know what they are doing.

Anderson Silva was the favorite going into his fights against Bonnar, Sonnen, Okami, Belfort and he beat them all. Yeah Odds-makers know what they are doing.

And thanks for including a couple of upsets (it happens) to try to prove your point (sarcasm)

And seeing how you only know the popular upsets here are some more "up to date" ones from this past weekend:

Pat Barry upset Del Rosario
Colton upset Ricci
Beltran upset Igor

Rory is the favourite because he dominated the first fight before getting caught...

I hate this 'he got caught' bullshit. I don't care if you Chael Sonnen someone for 4.5 rounds..If you lose, you lose. And nothing changes that.

Rory is the favorite because he is the more skilled fighter at this point. Anyone with a set of eyes can see that.

I'm not sure if he's the most "skilled" fighter. He finished Rory the first time and he looked good against GSP.

I hate this 'he got caught' bullshit. I don't care if you Chael Sonnen someone for 4.5 rounds..If you lose, you lose. And nothing changes that.

....But to insinuate every loss is the same loss is equally as retarded.

GSP lost by armbar in the first round to Hughes and was the favorite going into their second fight. He was KO'd by Serra and was the favorite going into the second fight. Odds-makers know what they are doing.

This 100%, welcome to real life everyone.

Back