Condit not only picks Conor, he also picks Woodley

of course he picks the guy he lost to and picks against the brother of the guy he shamelessly danced around with for 3 rounds
i've never even liked condit, but has he ever even acted salty or whined about ANYthing?

he seems like a good guy, maybe he's just picking them to win because he thinks they'll win.

Conor and Woodley are my picks too.

Before the first Conor/Diaz fight, people would have laughed in anyone's face if they didn't pick Conor. Now it's the opposite. Sheepdog fans are fickle and lack critical thinking.

Condit is a great, experienced fighter, he knows what he is talking about.

Weird that he says the one who can push the pressure and keep the pace throughout the fight will win, and says Robbie can do that and Tyron tires quickly... So some how Tyron will win. I think what he said is correct, but for that reason you'd have to favour Robbie in that kind of fight.

Personally I think Tyron gets an early finish and doesn't have to worry about cardio.

I guess Condit doesn't bet or at least I hope he doesn't... pretty stupid to pick Conor and now Woodley.

Thoughts?

pretty stupid to piick conor? are u a dumb noob? HE LL mop the floor with nathan

Not at all, just not a fan of leg jabs and watching fights turning into track meets.
Clearly a Condit nuthugger, which is ok, you gotta have something.
Oh im not...you can check my post history, im saying he did what he could considering his opponent, and no one else with a shred of intelligence would have fought Diazs game to his rules.

<mma4>

I'm 50/50 on Woodley X Lawler but agree with Conor beating Nate.

Condit's been in there with both Robbie and Woodley- he probably knows what's up better than any of us.

He's been in there with a Diaz bro. too

Condit knows.

Duh he picks Woodley. Why the fuck would Condit want to go through that war of hell against Lawler again, when he could smash Woodley any day of the week?
just not the week that they fought ;)

Im so sick of you fanboy dipshits acting like Woodley stands zero chance in this fight.

You think with your boners for "zomg ruthlezz robbi is so badasssss" completely ignoring the fact that he "won" the belt in a BS robbery from Hendricks, was losing 3-1 going into the 5th against Rory, and kept is belt in yet another BS ROBBERY "win" against Condit..

Hes hardly this unstoppable warmachine so many of you like to pretend.

The only thing predictable about the ufc these days is that it's unpredictable

May as well just bet on the underdogs they are winning so often, the days of GSP and anderson sweeping all before them are long gone

Almost nothing is a sure thing
Mighty Mouse.

Condit says Woodley gasses. Racist exposed.

lol I hope you didn't bet TS lmao

I guess Condit doesn't bet or at least I hope he doesn't... pretty stupid to pick Conor and now Woodley.

Thoughts?

I think Woodley has black dynamite in his hands and cannot be counted out in any fight.

hope you bet responsibly and I am pretty sure a bet is only stupid if you lose it.

so which bet do you now think was stupid? :D

Where you at you bunch of shertards thinking Woodley had no chance. Fucking pathetic

Anyone thinking a guy like Lawler, who got tagged a lot in his last 4 fights was meant to be a long time reigning champion is delusional

Back