Condit not only picks Conor, he also picks Woodley

When did Nam Phan change his name to Carlos Condit?

Conor/Nate you can go either way on. Nate got into Conor's head, you know Conor's putting in a 6 month study before he gameplans. Nate's just gotta do Nate. Add in the UFC clearly having a bias on who they want to win and Connie's got a good shot.

He beat Lawler, and he lost to Woodley. So it would be kinda silly if he didn't pick Woodley.

cause it's the easier fight for him

I think Condit likes being a contrarian.

Lol, ikr? Everyone was all pumped up for him to get into a punch-face contest with Diaz and he was like "Fuck that shit. I heard he runs marathons, I'm going to out run him."

I still want to go with the betting odds when talking about who is the favorite, who is the underdog and what outcome would be an upset.
If Diaz and Lawler are huge favorites in your opinion that's fine, but the betting public obviously disagrees.
Lol, betting public picks your fights

both reasonable picks, betting odds are close on both of them - on sherdog hype gets crazy and people forget that the fight is pretty close in a lot of cases

Duh he picks Woodley. Why the fuck would Condit want to go through that war of hell against Lawler again, when he could smash Woodley any day of the week?

he's fought both woodley and lawler so i think he knows what he's talking about there

as for conor/nate i think that ones a tossup if mcgregor ACTUALLY made adjustments and condit also has a movement coach so again cant really fault him for that pick

personally though i think lawler smashes woodley

Lawler will smash Woodley
Diaz will smash El Tappo
End of story

Condit is not only wrong, but he is also wrong.

Lol, ikr? Everyone was all pumped up for him to get into a punch-face contest with Diaz and he was like "Fuck that shit. I heard he runs marathons, I'm going to out run him."
Even Anderson Silva avoided the "Punch face" scenario with Nick....seriously. Anyone who has watched MMA for more than 10yrs KNOWS not to get into a war with a Diaz, unless you're Conor McGregor. Seriously...like Condit did something sooo bad. He still out struck him while he was "running"...ffs Get over it....or better yet, why don't you go out there and show us how to beat Nick at punch face? Bet ya can't :rolleyes:

Even Anderson Silva avoided the "Punch face" scenario with Nick....seriously. Anyone who has watched MMA for more than 10yrs KNOWS not to get into a war with a Diaz, unless you're Conor McGregor. Seriously...like Condit did something sooo bad. He still out struck him while he was "running"...ffs Get over it....or better yet, why don't you go out there and show us how to beat Nick at punch face? Bet ya can't :rolleyes:

Got something for ya...
Preparation_H_Colling_Gel_Main.png

Nate beats Conor again with no problem.
Woodley beats Lawler.

Back