Opinion Companies that are supporting blm. Boycott anyone?

sprite. bend over and jerry. nike. activision. American Express. Adidas. Burger King. Espn. Academy awards. And so many others.

These companies and entities support blm and antifa by their statements and contributions. bend over and jerry is the worst imo, but many of the others are almost as bad. There is a complete list in the second link. If you buy these products, you are supporting those hate groups and helping them give money to the Marxist terror groups as they make the founders rich and bond out rioters.

From sprite’s website:

Black lives matter.

We stand with the Black community
including our creators, collaborators, employees and families.
We stand with everyone who is fighting for racial justice.

For far too long, America has loved Black culture.
But not Black people.

Our hearts are broken at the killings of

George Floyd, Tony McDade, Nina Pop,
Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, Sandra Bland,
Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Laquan McDonald,
Philando Castile, Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin,

and so many others.

To continue to empower the Black community,
we are donating to Black Lives Matter Global Network
and to our local Atlanta community.

But that’s not enough.
We need more than transactions.
We need transformation.

We are announcing a partnership with
Black Lives Matter Global Network.
We are committed to being vocal and active in the fight for racial justice long after the news cycle has moved on.
We’re in this for the long haul.
It’s not enough to say we’re anti-racism.

We are elevating our commitment to the community and the culture we serve. We are committed to using our platforms to not only amplify the voices of our community but help them affect change.

We are who we are because of the Black community.
It’s time to act like it.
More to come.

https://conservativeus.com/the-full-list-here-are-the-

Goddammit, nobody ever said black lives didn’t matter (maybe a handful of neo nazis) except the losers came up with the whole movement.
it was pretty obvious from the get-go that the corporations are as lost as the liberal politicians on this : “Oh shit, something happened and people are outraged. Gotta show superficial support and use slogans to play to the fan base. These people are loud too, so let’s put in the second gear.”
Lazy and oh so stupid : they’re not even talking about equality, it’s all just being racialized, marginalized and victimized. All based falsehoods.
Blame social media for the increased outbreak of stupid shit, which applies to BLM-movement and the shills chipping in on it.

Thank our capitalist god there’s enough competitive products on the market. If some company wants to get into politics they can but people can and should vote with their wallets in the way they feel like.
I guess these companies wouldn’t want my money either since I don’t like their moral posturing.

so no problemo.

Triggering video about BLM, who's behind it and how it does opposite of help Black people.

Pass it on to any BLM supporter.

We already know about their destroying family unit agenda which they call "white western" idea of family.

Doesn’t really seem like it. Do liberals boycott? You get the crazed mobs of far leftists, which you don’t really see on the right. But do normie liberals boycott?
They mostly don't. They just get mad and attack companies. If that doesn't work z they have nothing.

Example, slate money rage on amazon for being awful. Yet all three hosts talk w out how much they use Amazon on a regular basis. They have no follow through at all

boycott - I choose personally not to consume and support a product

cancel - nobody should be able to consume or purchase this product and it should be removed / canceled
He doesn't understand that large details changes the meaning

trust in american police is at the lowest point in like 3 decades. Sorry the general public doesn’t believe your bullshit anymore.

If trust is so low then why is it 3/4 main demographics in the US want MORE Police on the street as opposed to less?

4ec6U31.png

Only dems "cancel"

Boycotts are totally different somehow, only those who "cancel" are idiots.
Boycotts are a personal choice, so that you stop using the product, cancel is more like trying to get someone fired/off a platform so that everyone stops using the product.

sprite - I don't drink sugar water.

bend over and jerry. - Too expensive and they only come in small containers. We're OK with just getting store brand tubs of vanilla icecream then putting in our own "add ons"

nike. - I buy my shoes on Amazon.

activision. - I am not a gamer

American Express. - I have one credit card. It's a Visa

Adidas. - As I stated above, I don't buy shoes based upon name brand.

Burger King. - None around me.

Espn. - I don't have cable and I didn't get ESPN+. Haven't watched SportsCenter since I was a member of a gym chain

Academy awards. - Never watched them

I guess I have been boycotting all along.

Frankly, you should have been "boycotting" these assholes regardless of whether they support domestic terrorism or not. Everyone has always had the power to make consumer decisions, so there's nobody to blame but yourself when these corporations get so huge that anybody knows or cares about their shitty social stances. I have paid for anything from any of those corporations in years.

Having said that, you can't be surprised when they all take the "woke" route. They do what China tells them to, which is whatever is bad for America, because they want that sweet Chinese money. There are no consequences for being anti-America because conservatives don't boycott to anywhere near the extent the NPCs do, so they take the pro-China, anti-America side of everything because there are consequences in one direction and not the other.

Boycotts are a personal choice, so that you stop using the product, cancel is more like trying to get someone fired/off a platform so that everyone stops using the product.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it but thanks for articulating. Another difference is that you can boycott something silently, you can't cancel someone or a company silently, you need a big group of people for that.

Conservatives boycott companies and people who disagree.

Liberals fucking cancel and get people fired when they disagree.

One is more tolerant than the other, even though the intolerant side is constantly preaching how tolerant they are, despite the fact that they will demand you be fired for even voting for Trump. Conservatives never demanded people be fired for voting for Obama.

Do conservatives boycott?

Right leaning people are individualistic so its hard to get them to organize anything...they want freedom from people and don't have a hive mentality.

That said we should start such a campaign...these corporations shape America and the only thing they respond to are dollars.

Oh look more stuff conservatives want cancelled. The thread is started by a former police officer who thinks the police shouldn’t have to answer for anything they do.
Do you have proof of him saying that, Kong?

Boycotting is gay.

devolver doing this is really surprising. and it's a shame, they were one of the few devs i bought games from.

Back