Comedians on Netflix, Prime, or YouTube I should listen to?

Dave attell
Todd Barry
John Mullaney
Michael Che (good netflix special)
Maria Bamford
Tom Segura
David Cross
Patton Oswalt
Anthony Jeselnik

you can find Patrice O'neal's Elephant in the Room on youtube.

Give Jimmy Carr a try. Lots of one liners and banter with the audience, mixed with some clever wordplay.

Greg Giraldo and John Mulaney shit all over the tomato cans listed in OP

Bill Hicks
Sam Kinison
Mitch Hedberg
Jimmy Carr
Hannibal Burress
Dave Attell
Doug Stanhope
Greg Giraldo

Most of the above are funny. Worth checking out.

I hate this guy with a passion. Every time I open Netflix with volume on I have to hear this unfunny tool screaming

Kreischer sucks ass. He’s got one bit, the Russian Mobster bit, which isn’t even very funny. The rest of his act is atrocious. It’s amazing how far being an ebullient White guy who’s a “likable” fat slob will get you. He’s a hack.

I also like Nicki Glaser. She’s the typical female comic. All the talks about is sex. Her body etc. But she’s charming, looks cute, and unfiltered. She’s also a killer on Roasts.

Patrice O'neal, there is a lot of stuff of him on O & A and black philip show on youtube.
He is the funniest guy of the cuff guy i have ever listenend to.

Big Jay Oakerson
Tim Dillon
Andrew Shulz
Eric Andre
Ari Shaffir
Shane Gillis

Kreischer sucks ass. He’s got one bit, the Russian Mobster bit, which isn’t even very funny. The rest of his act is atrocious. It’s amazing how far being an ebullient White guy who’s a “likable” fat slob will get you. He’s a hack.

His bit about taking care of his daughters while
his wife was away is pretty funny, and the one about his daughters period party. I usually find myself laughing a lot during his specials. He’s also a great storyteller, making a story interesting and funny is one of the hardest aspects of stand up, and he does a really good job of it imo.

On top of that he’s pretty much the nicest big time comic I’ve ever gotten to hang out with, a genuinely friendly and sweet dude.

All of Tom Segura's specials are funny, but the last one was the weakest of the bunch. Bill Burr's older specials are funny, but his latest was pretty bad so you can stay away from that one.

Nate Bargatze cracks me up, he's got a uniquely awesome delivery

Back