Comedians on Netflix, Prime, or YouTube I should listen to?

Felipe Esparza is funny as hell.

Theo Von
Stewart Francis
Kevin Bridges
Jimmy Carr

I'm looking for some good comedy to help fill my commute time. Netflix, Prime, or Youtube please.

The style I've listened to and really like:
Dave Chapelle
Jim Jeffries
Louis C.K.
Bill Burr
Chris Rock
Dane Cook

Bill Hicks
Sam Kinison
Mitch Hedberg
Jimmy Carr
Hannibal Burress
Dave Attell
Doug Stanhope
Greg Giraldo

I highly recommend Tom Segura. He has 4 specials on Netflix, all of them are great. Even so, one of them was head and shoulders above the others, I just can’t remember which one right now. I watched them all back in like March. Just do yourself a favor and view them all

Deon Cole special on Netflix is really good as well.

Ronny Chieng

He's more than an Asian gimmick comic. His bits and delivery honestly make me laugh my ass off.

Christopher Titus
"Norman Rockwell is bleeding" is without a doubt his best. Live is evol is pretty great also.

Bert Kreisher (Hey Big Boy on Netflix)
Segura (Ball Hog on Netflix)
Hannibal Buress (miami special on yt)
Chappelle (Sticks and Stones on Netflix)
Pretty much all I listen to right now

Tim Dillon.

The first gay comic to have little to no anecdotes about him being gay, and he's fucking hilarious. His podcast is premium gourmet shit.

Hannah Gadsby’s Nanette...it got a 100% review on Rotten Tomatoes. Compared to Bill Burr's latest special that got an 86%. Try to laugh at it.

I'm looking for some good comedy to help fill my commute time. Netflix, Prime, or Youtube please.

The style I've listened to and really like:
Dave Chapelle
Jim Jeffries
Louis C.K.
Bill Burr
Chris Rock
Dane Cook

Frankie Boyle - British version of Dave Chapelle

Russell Peters - Canadian version of Dave Chapelle.

I always find Kevin Hart hilarious too.

Amy Schumer has some great stuff out there. Love her. And it isn't standup, but her cooking show on Food Network was brilliant. Carlos Mencia is also a hoot

When I was in the UK, I happened on Peter Kay's Car Share on the telly. When I got back to the states, I watched every episode, and his stand up is really funny too.

Tom Segura is great you need to watch all of his on netflix. Michael Che was good. Donald Glover has one from a while back as well and it was surprisingly good that guy is very a talented person.

Back