• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come back to the mid 90's with me

You could get away with a lot more shit then and everybody wasn’t so social connected.You could just do your own thing more. And we had better music than the crap on the radio today.

Now get off my lawn; <LikeReally5>

Kind of a funny statement because a lot of people will say grunge (and post-grunge) killed rock and that most of the 90's music sucked. It's just that everyone remembers the bands that stood the test of time and forgets the crappy ones.

All that being said, I agree with you... it's better than the crap on the radio today.

171127-ps_nintendo_sega_350.jpg

It really should be PS VS. SATURN && N64 and the playstation still dominated. It dominated so hard SEGA tapped prematurely and went out and created a mid-console lifecycle power house that could skull fuck anything either Nintendo or Sony could do and they still lost. Fuck with Bleem! the dreamcast could play playstation titles at higher resolutions than you could on a PS and they still lost.

Such a good set of years. Man Crossroads was a video that messed me up as a kid. Loved it then and I love it now.

Lauryn Hill was perfection. In a hip hop world full of Nicki Minajs and Cardi Bs, get yourself a Lauryn Hill.

Well said, I feel bad for this generation not having a Miss Hill in their life

It really should be PS VS. SATURN && N64 and the playstation still dominated. It dominated so hard SEGA tapped prematurely and went out and created a mid-console lifecycle power house that could skull fuck anything either Nintendo or Sony could do and they still lost. Fuck with Bleem! the dreamcast could play playstation titles at higher resolutions than you could on a PS and they still lost.

I had one of these. Doom was cool on it, that was about it.

The ladies loved themselves some.......

BestTLCsongsMain.jpg

Couldn't escape those songs. Radio, parties, MTV.

Greeeeetings YALL!

Unless your from down South it's hard to describe how insanely popular Jeff Foxworthy was in the mid 90's. He was everywhere! At one time he had sold more comedy albums than any one in history but I'm not sure if that's still the case

Back