Combat Sports? NEVER AGAIN

And here I am right on cue... Thanks for the lead in MMAhistorian. Fact of the matter is that we honestly care about our customers and want to help out when we can. I will never say that we're perfect but we like to try and fix it when we screw up. That's the whole reason we post on here.
To ISWThunder. Drop me a line and I will see what I can do to fix this issue for you.

Thanks guys,
Justin
913-689-2300 Ext 869
[email protected]

After a horrible customer service experience over the phone, I talked with Justin and another customers service rep, and they made things right. I haven't had a problem with Ringside/CSI since.

And, cue the CSI shills and employees...

I've never really had any problems with my previous orders with CSI. Is it so inconceivable that anyone other than yourself could have a positive experience? After all, CSI has been around for quite a while, so they must be doing something right.

And, no, I'm not an employee nor do I get any benefits from them. I'm just a satisfied customer.

We offer $4.95 shipping online. Or you can drop me a line on your next order and I'll make sure your pricing is correct.

Justin

Thanks man! Is that a new thing? I'm in the market for some new gear so I'll stop by your website tomorrow.

Sadly, lol. Thats sympathy, not customer service. Hey, we cant do nothing for ya, but heres a sadface.

CSI shipping deals are usually bs, they offer free shipping "but additional shipping fees may apply, like if you order anything heavier than a roll of gauze...

Sadly, lol. Thats sympathy, not customer service. Hey, we cant do nothing for ya, but heres a sadface.

CSI shipping deals are usually bs, they offer free shipping "but additional shipping fees may apply, like if you order anything heavier than a roll of gauze...

There's nothing wrong with Ringside's response. Sounds like you have a personal issue with them.

There's nothing wrong with Ringside's response.

The response should have been:

"We dont normally do that, but as a sign of wanting to do right for all the issues brought up on this thread, Im going to make an exception for you this one time. Thank you for your business."

Sounds like you have a personal issue with them.

Its not personal, its bad business.

The response should have been:

"We dont normally do that, but as a sign of wanting to do right for all the issues brought up on this thread, Im going to make an exception for you this one time. Thank you for your business."

Its not personal, its bad business.

Thank you for the constructive critism MMAHistorian. Always good to get notes on my job performance. Just an FYI for everyone, I'm curently working on the Guam shipping issue with the customer but am doing so privately. So sadly, you will have to see if he choses to post the outcome to find out how it was handled.

Regards,
Justin
[email protected]
913-689-2300 x 869

haha all fingers point to me.
Thanks Justin, my order is being handled pretty well just to let you guys know.

its pretty hard to actually get gear here out on Guam. seems like no one carries quality gear. and anyone who tried (at least to my knowledge) couldn't make enough money to keep the shipments coming to Guam it costs to much. if it was sold here, its just to much money to resell.

Please update us friend. I would like to see if combat sports finally got their act together, although I doubt it.

Any more recent horror stories? I switched to mmawarehouse and budovideos, much much better prices and service.

I order from Dennis every month or so. He gets me great wholesale prices for the gym, responds by email or phone, always within a few hours, and ships insanely fast.

I have wholesale accounts with most major boxing suppliers and do a vast majority of my purchases through Dennis at Ringside. Very positive experiences here.

I order from Dennis every month or so. He gets me great wholesale prices for the gym, responds by email or phone, always within a few hours, and ships insanely fast.

I have wholesale accounts with most major boxing suppliers and do a vast majority of my purchases through Dennis at Ringside. Very positive experiences here.

Is this new? I asked about a wholesale account a ~4 years ago and they told me they did not exist.

Is this new? I asked about a wholesale account a ~4 years ago and they told me they did not exist.

Huh? That's odd. I'd ask again, as in my opinion they have the best wholesale program around. It isn't the deepest catelogue of items, but the prices and the items that are available are awesome for my members.

Dennis now deals with the military and Ringside's largest wholesalers. We now deal with Stephanie and she has been fantastic.

Having dealt with many of the major wholesalers, Ringside is still at the very top. Great prices, excellent communication by both phone or email, ship as fast as same day and never more than next day.

Dennis now deals with the military and Ringside's largest wholesalers. We now deal with Stephanie and she has been fantastic.

Having dealt with many of the major wholesalers, Ringside is still at the very top. Great prices, excellent communication by both phone or email, ship as fast as same day and never more than next day.

How long have you had your wholesale account?

Back