• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Combat Sports Deal of the Day It's Back!!!

really?? Well I hope they ship the ones they said were in stock for my order, they can change the price on the ones I got backordered.

Thats not cool at all. They should honor the price.

^^Speaking of prices did you order any of those Grant gloves Clamp?

They told me ther were not going to ship any of the shorts... that no one was getting them...im so pissed

I didn't order the gloves. I just want the shorts.

I ordered 2 pair of the gloves, just got an email saying they are backordered, nothing about the price being wrong yet.

same here. i ordered 2 pairs in black, 2 in red, and 1 in white yesterday. today i got an order confirmation, which said my items will shipped once they are in stock. i'm really hoping they honor the price on this

same here. i ordered 2 pairs in black, 2 in red, and 1 in white yesterday. today i got an order confirmation, which said my items will shipped once they are in stock. i'm really hoping they honor the price on this

Check your CC.

Uh oh, they only charged me for 2 shorts. I'm calling them now.

Good luck, let me know how you do.

Okay here is what they told me,

I talked to Joseph and he told me that they can't legal charge my card since they don't have the items in stock, but I did get charged for the 2 which have already shipped. The remaining 6 pair are on back order and once they get them in stock they will charge my card, honoring the price and ship.

So they will honor the price and send them out when they get them. :D I just have to wait until April which isn't bad at all.

Back