Combat Sports Deal of the Day It's Back!!!

I'm passing on this one but it seems lately that CSI has had some deals that were just as good as the 24 hour sales, they are just a little harder to find.

I'm passing on this one but it seems lately that CSI has had some deals that were just as good as the 24 hour sales, they are just a little harder to find.

If they had something like the thai trunks for MMA shorts....oh my lord.

this must be an unadvertised sell, they still haven't marked the price down on the website, I guess if you want the gloves you will have to give them a call.

this must be an unadvertised sell, they still haven't marked the price down on the website, I guess if you want the gloves you will have to give them a call.

They don't look that good to me anyway.....

I wish I lived in the US...I'd order so much more stuff.

Well I do live in the us and it seems I am ordering something almost every other day. Nice to have the stuff but the price of everything adds up pretty quickly.

Well I do live in the us and it seems I am ordering something almost every other day. Nice to have the stuff but the price of everything adds up pretty quickly.

I've been ordering almost every day too.....try paying for customs.

What you need Wam, is a friend that lives on the border in the U.S. that you can have all the stuff delivered too then just take a van trip down to get all your stuff after you have a huge collection there. I bet you would save a ton of money.

Back