Combat Sports Deal of the Day It's Back!!!

I like that, I'm going to have to have to save this thread so I can use that, nice find.

No worries. The more that you guys buy, the less I do as the items get back ordered.

I'm sitting on a stock pile of stuff, but cannot stop myself from buying good MMA gear.

Oh, and don't book mark this page, bookmark the link and you can get the CSI deals directly on Google.

I'm sitting on a stock pile of stuff, but cannot stop myself from buying good MMA gear.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem.

sweet t shirt, i got an XL cuz all you bastids took the Larges. i got the last XL though, suckers.

Something is off on that search, some of the sales that come up are not actually for sale anymore. I think the search is giving you sales results from at least a day ago if not several.

I was gonn aget some shorts but the dam shipping would be like 25 bucks I bet. Wamrage why do you bother? they will be like 30 bucks by the time they get to canada i bet.

I was gonn aget some shorts but the dam shipping would be like 25 bucks I bet. Wamrage why do you bother? they will be like 30 bucks by the time they get to canada i bet.

depends on the item and the savings if I order large quantities. The shipping is a killer though.

Why yes sir, I think I might. I'm still feeling cruddy about missing out on those Shootos though.

depends on the item and the savings if I order large quantities. The shipping is a killer though.

I dont get how it could cost so much, other companies dont cost close to that for shipments to Canada.

http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24775
http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25814

Why a $100 price difference? Both are synthetic Powerhide bags, according to descriptions.

Muay Thai Heavybag
Style: MTHB
Sale Price: $149.99 $99.99
Overview:
It's incredible durability will make our Powerhide Thai Heavybag one of the most used pieces of equipment in your gym. The resilient Powerhide covering ensures an attractive, well shaped bag that will consistently come back for more. Bag weighs 100lbs. and measures 15" x 72". A Heavybag Chain and Swivel are included

Powerhide Thai Heavybag - Filled
Style: PTHB
$199.99
Overview:
It's incredible durability will make our Powerhide Thai Heavy Bag one of the most used pieces of equipment in your gym. The resilient Powerhide covering ensures an attractive, well shaped bag that will consistently come back for more. A Ringside exclusive 1" closed cell foam liner is included in all of our filled bags to help eliminate hand injuries. Bag weighs 100lbs. and measures 13" x 68". A Heavy Bag Chain and Swivel are included.

It appears the $99 bag is the better buy because it's bigger at 15" x 72" versus 13" x 68" and "Ringside exclusive 1" closed cell foam liner is included in all of our filled bags to help eliminate hand injuries", so all of their bags should have this feature.

Otherwise, the cheaper bag is bigger, built the same, and a better buy.

It appears the $99 bag is the better buy because it's bigger at 15" x 72" versus 13" x 68" and "Ringside exclusive 1" closed cell foam liner is included in all of our filled bags to help eliminate hand injuries", so all of their bags should have this feature.

Otherwise, the cheaper bag is bigger, built the same, and a better buy.

That's what I take from it, but surely with the price difference, there is some difference in fill material, bag material, or foam. I'm going to ask Ringside/CSI about it (both offer these bags).

Woot thanks man, i have a pair of the blues, just bought 3 pairs in the black. I asked customer service if they are the same size oz as the blues and they are the same just color is black.

Are these gloves any good, guys?

Woot thanks man, i have a pair of the blues, just bought 3 pairs in the black. I asked customer service if they are the same size oz as the blues and they are the same just color is black.

I thought they were but they aren't...the blues are leather...these are the synthetic ones...I got worked over :(

Back