Social College office cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ because, well, ‘not all women have vaginas’

The far, far extreme left.
So college admins are considered the far, far, extreme left? This was a college that shut this down after all.

It’s not a good thing that places that are supposed to be educating young adults are run by people like this.

So college admins are considered the far, far, extreme left? This was a
college that shut this down after all.

I think its a fad and will die down from its own stupidity. College admins do have impact and I don't want to deny that but the progressive left thinks all of this shit is stupid because it is stupid.

I think its a fad and will die down from its own stupidity. College admins do have impact and I don't want to deny that but the progressive left thinks all of this shit is stupid because it is stupid.
These people are the ones educating the young adults these days.

If the educators are openly this far, extreme left this is a problem. There is no way biased do dont seep into there lessons and grading. And if they’re shoving their insane ideology into all their lessons it’s indoctrination.

These people are the ones educating the young adults these days.

If the educators are openly this far, extreme left this is a problem. There is no way biased do dont seep into there lessons and grading. And if they’re shoving their insane ideology into all their lessons it’s indoctrination.

I agree but it goes the other way too. Loud mouthed extreme students cry foul against the admins and faculty all the time and in this political climate they get spooked. Anyway my point it that it is total stupidity I think its a fad and will not last.

Liberals are the embodiment of an onion article.

Better an onion article than a nazi.

I just wish there were some other options, but that's just not the world we live in (apparently).

College office cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ because, well, ‘not all women have vaginas’.

Does that mean they will be cancelling 'The Penis Monologues' since all men don't have penises?

Does that mean they will be cancelling 'The Penis Monologues' since all men don't have penises?
Just rename it the "Penis and Ladydicks Monologues" and it'll be fine.

I am so pissed off about this. I bought tickets for my whole family, and they won’t refund the cost of the tickets. They offered an alternate show titled “chicks with dicks, vaginas, both male and female genitalia” but I felt it was not inclusive enough because it did not include african women with mutilated genatalis.

Seriously???? Can nothing exist without altering it to have one or two of each category like some fucked up Noah’s arc? What about the male experience? Oh wait, it’s ok to not include some people in the production. Write your own fucking play so you can be as inclusive as you want, but we all know that certain genders will be excluded. What is with all these colleges canceling plays, speakers, or anything that you disagree with, instead of fostering different ideals? Fucking imbeciles

The Vagina Monologues should be cancelled because it is an awful show.

It's always interesting to me how you don't hear female to male transitioners whine nearly as much as mtf. It's like, somehow, they're abusing their delusion to shut up actual women and get access to their spaces.

I would not be shocked at all if there was "backlash" against research for female-only medical problems, which have often been overlooked.

Of course trans"women" should be excluded from vagina monologues; they don't have vaginas.

It's not even that, so much as it is the notion that "inclusiveness" must mean that everything everywhere ever is inclusive of everyone everywhere ever. If you take this idiotic example seriously, and to it's logical conclusion, why should I not be outraged that G.R.R. Martin's ASOIAF isn't inclusive of every single LGBTQ denomination? It's a work of fiction, as is the Vagina Monologues, so why should they be held to different standards?

Will you look at the time - it's extinction o'clock!

I love this scene. Due notice the argument Cleese' character is making is regarding the ability to have babies, and not against the interest to be a woman. That's a bit of importance most opposed to transgenderism forget. I'm fine with you wanting to be clear that transgender people are their assigned sex (to me it's weird to be focused on that, but whatever). I appreciate the fact they want to be a barrier to outright lunacy in expected rights and abilities that is pushed by the extreme left. But at the same time.... there really is no reason not to let a person want to be another thing. This is especially true when things like gender-identification are a total social construct due to "mascline" and "feminine" ideals of the expression.

A male can't be female, but with all due respect to the nuance difficulty here a "man" can be a "woman" quite simply by expressing the behavior that defines "what a real man is".

Transmen are soon going to perform the puppetry of the penis. It's just gonna be two nude chicks standing around.

Back