Social College office cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ because, well, ‘not all women have vaginas’

I'm sorry I damaged your delicate sensibilities.
JampackedRewardingAsianlion-small.gif

Lol? Like I said, to each their own. If you want to joke about the sex of kindergartners, have at it.

There is an air of arrogance from you that resembles someone handing out flyers at Whole Foods. Gender bending, lol.

Every time you think you don't have to explain that jokes are weird and not serious to someone....

blogger website. taking it super serious as a sure sign of all of the left.

You know what I think is weird? Gender bending jokes about kindergartners. But to each their own.

That person is an older adult at this point. Making fun of what an adult looked like as a kid is not the same as making fun of a kid. And let's face it, that old broad looked like a Diaz brother when she was younger.

eveenslerjpg-bfd50bbbfe935332.jpg
YPSILANTI, MI - Eastern Michigan University's Women's Resource Center will no longer host productions of "The Vagina Monologues," noting that the play's version of feminism excludes some women.

The WRC announced its decision in an email, which came after the center evaluated responses from a survey. Survey respondents opposing the production consistently indicated they were concerned that the play centers on cisgender women, that the play's version of feminism excludes some women, including trans women, and that overall, "The Vagina Monologue" lacks diversity and inclusion.

According to the WRC, both brought up conflicting ideas and concerns about the effectiveness and relevance of "The Vagina Monologues," an episodic play written by activist Eve Ensler in 1994, offering a series of first-person narratives in which women speak about their vaginas.

"This created a need to ask the question: Do we still need 'The Vagina Monologues?' And, are 'The Vagina Monologues' still relevant to next generation feminists?" the email from the WRC says.

https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2018/11/emu_group_ends_the_vagina_mono.html
I salute them for their bravery and quest for inclusion. As a man only carrying a metaphorical sandy vagina, I have always felt excluded by the Vagina monologues.

Men with a mental illness aren’t, and never will be, women.

It's always interesting to me how you don't hear female to male transitioners whine nearly as much as mtf. It's like, somehow, they're abusing their delusion to shut up actual women and get access to their spaces.

I would not be shocked at all if there was "backlash" against research for female-only medical problems, which have often been overlooked.

Of course trans"women" should be excluded from vagina monologues; they don't have vaginas.

I guess it’s the end of the road for Moby Dick too.

tumblr_m2w0hcauOe1qmphg7.gif

Last edited:
I mean you can't make this shit up. It's literally called The Vagina Monologues lol. Who the hell wants to listen to women talk about their vaginas anyway?

I watched a few minutes of it on YT. The whole thing is bizarre, she describes vaginas at some point (can't say I'm surprised) and gets multiple women to chant "cunt" for fun. There was segment with substance though, where she was talking about the systematic rape of women in the Bosnian war. It makes sense from the lens of a feminist that biological women were historically oppressed, there's no reason to extend your female problems-related activism to biological men. A transsexual during the Bosnian war for example would have just pretended to be a straight man, he would have never gone to a rape camp. You can cover up being gay or being transsexual, you can't cover up being a woman and being seen as an object of exploitation in war.

I watched a few minutes of it on YT. The whole thing is bizarre, she describes vaginas at some point (can't say I'm surprised) and gets multiple women to chant "cunt" for fun. There was segment with substance though, where she was talking about the systematic rape of women in the Bosnian war. It makes sense from the lens of a feminist that biological women were historically oppressed, there's no reason to extend your female problems-related activism to biological men. A transsexual during the Bosnian war for example would have just pretended to be a straight man, he would have never gone to a rape camp. You can cover up being gay or being transsexual, you can't cover up being a woman and being seen as an object of exploitation in war.

You evil bigot......but yes pretty much .

Yes, whenever and wherever women have been and continue to be oppressed itsdue to their biology, not their "gender identity" which nobody can give a coherent definition of anyway. "Gender identity" has nothing to do with those girls that Boko Haram kidnapped, or with the girls abandoned by their parents during China's one-child policy for example. A lot of feminists are sick of the gaslighting by trans activists and their media/corporate/academic allies.

As far as the story in the OP, this isn't the first school to ban that performance for this very reason. A lot of feminists are pissed about that, and other examples of what they would consider female erasure. You'll notice that more and more mainstream publications and corporations are trying to avoid the word "woman" when discussing biological realities of womanhood. You'll see the term "menstruators" or "pregnant people" being used to describe women in certain contexts. It's all just so fucked up.

Nothing advances women's rights as much as holding talks about their vaginas financed by taxpayers.

I used to be sexist and considered women less valuable than men, but once women started talking about their vaginas and screaming in public like harpies I realized that the future and God are both female. I now worship the Female. Always support Her! Always provide for Her! Always stand by Her side! Never hurt Her! Never betray Her!

Back